Pets

I loved all the pictures on here:) This was a good topic Magyk:)

Well, I have a German Sheppard/ Chihuahua mix dog. Yes I know, that’s a weird combo. His name is Cain, he is very friendly, however he does make a good guard dog ^.^ He makes weird noises a lot… like cooing like a pigeon. Trust me he does it -__- He is a funny little thing, only 1 year old:)

I also have a black lab, named Shalizar. She is 5 years old, loves the water, very sweet, and lazy bwahahaha :slight_smile: She loves to mess with Cain though… I feel like they are siblings:P

Then I have three cats. One is a orange tabby named Charlie. He is just the lazyboy, lap cat^.^ Though, he keeps getting in fights with the neighbor cat… Oh well -_-
The other one is a black with a few patches of white, her name is Lola. She is super fast, she likes to catch hummingbirds -- She is very mean to the dogs, but never does anything to them. She is very playful, and tends to give “love bites” quite a bit. Also, if you pet her in the right spot, she starts drooling (funniest thing ever!).
The third one is a new addition. Charlie and Lola are 6 years old, while this one is one month. His name is Phineas, and he is a gray stripped little fellow. He is extremely playful, and loves to chase his own tail. He does sleep alot though -
-

Well those are all of em, for now. Bunch of trouble makers, the lot of em, but I love them hahaha:)