poem technique

Can’t you make a midi file? I’m making one now. I have to go to sleep soon, but it would be cool if we could compare the files tomorrow. Do you get some kind of melody on top of those chords?

(This is going way off.topic…) :cool:

i can but i have dial up so it takes me a long time to upload and stuff…

Oh and hope you don’t mind if i sing? :peek:

It takes a lot shorter time to upload a midi file, than a wav. Btw, your voice couldnt possibly be worse than mine. :razz:

hehe okay i’ll try!

SO…Does it work…? just read about this and im like…WOW…this could be great if it worked, I’m into writing poetry :happy: so YAY!!! thanks :clap:

Freecube and me just wrote a song, not professional grade but it will work, its called wandering minds.

we recorded it and burned it onto cd, sry but i get off key at some points,no i have not had any guitar lessons or voice lessons, but other than that its ok. we will probly upload it onto the internet sometime this month, busy schedual, but yeah so it won’t be too long and all ya’ll homeskillets will get to here our tunes yo.

Wow guys,

I did not think my poem and song thread would be so good, it’s now got quite a bit of useful information, it was so good that i came up with the idea and how you people made it better. I have been trying to get a poem and breathing technique together. I will post soon.

Hey DeMoN Tell me if you have had success on lucid dreams with your song,
I would really like to know, so keep us updated as you are onto a winner, well done.

Gotta go, take care guys.

Happy Lucid Dreaming

i sing and have memorised a song that is about lucidity but its never caused me to have any lucid dreams.

well it hasn’t happened yet, but i’ve only used the cd twice so i guess i have to give it some time.

anyway i’m trying to get it stuck in my head so badly that i dream about it, but it hasn’t gotten stuck yet

but yeah i’ll keep you posted!

hey has anybody here made yet a poem or song for a lucid dream or obe, if you have can you post it please,

especially you DeMon, i would really like to read it or hear your CD,

i have just posted my own rap in a new topic for having an OBE but i guess it would work for a lucid dream aswell