Post your favorite/best/funnest transformation

I thought we were in the Lucid Adventures. :tongue:

lol, aren’t we?

my morph is at the top(to stay relevant) but if I do wild right, i’ll post another.

masonc1, I wasn’t refering to your post but to this:

:wink:
[Edit: oh and yes, in your post also you said you weren’t lucid. :tongue:]
[Edit later: O my, hunaynay too. :grin: Am I the only one to have LD’s here? :content: ]

My best was for the Ninth Lucidity challenge. Before I’ve always closed my eyes and hoped for the best and everything was usually a bit half finished but this time I had my eyes open.

I could see myself changing. I was looking at my hands (I was turning into a wolf and was already on all fours) and I saw (very realistic!! err… :confused: ) my ‘claws’ growing and the fur sprouting and my thumbs move around to where they should be on wolves. I felt my arms elongating as well and my hips changing position. It was a really weird feeling but I felt so chuffed with my achievement…giggles :content:

Favorite lucid transformation? :tongue:

In that case, Metal Sonic. Hovering at Mach 1 down a spaceship landing pad is always fun.

So far it’d have to be “Mewtwo”. (Viewable in DJ, 21st February)

Although the morph itself was partial only (top half human bottom half mewtwo). The level of realism for a first successful morph was so high it took my breath away! I had the bodily sensations. (Wider hips, differently shaped leg anatomy, two toes on both feet.) My perspective rose as I grew taller to match Mewtwo’s height. When I got my focus back and willed more change I could see/feel my face changing. I could see/feel the two ear/horn? bumps growing on my head, could feel my face changing shape. I focused too hard here so the dream ended before it could finish.

What facinates me most though is the perfect translation into the 3D dream world. It did’nt look/feel at all fake/prosphetic/computer generated/drawn with outlines or anything. It was a true to life living breathing interpretation so to speak.

And after reading it in your DJ, you make me want and not want to do it…I think it has to do with your description…or that you didn’t finish :meh: But the way Mewtwo’s formed may not feel welcoming to me: It’s completely naked >.> not even fur…(and the tail connects oddly)… but I understand you are a fan of Mewtwo and probably won’t care…Btw, I like your descriptions, hope you have a high quality LD soon!

…i hope going against my will will be worthwhile…

I was really big black “something” :smile: It was strange I couldn’t speak I was only saying something like “sholo, shola” :smile: But I was so fast … But when they saw me they catched me

The most… interesting… i’ve had was transform into a fly. :lol:
That was fun (don’t ask).

But my favourite is dragon, of course.

Fight for dragons ! :smile: but be like Eagle and fly above moutains and use Eye of Eagle to see everything in really nice details :wink:

My most interesting transformation was turning into mist. It was so different than anything I had ever felt in a transformation. I guess it’s because it wasn’t an animal. It was pretty cool.

My favorite transformation is obviously the opposite gender. ^^

The most interesting thing i have ever been in a dream is a climbing pea plant. My branches were climbing on a fence, and i was aware of each leaf as if they were limbs. I could feel shoots next to me as a part of my body.

I only morphed into one thing: a lion.
Was weird, for I morphed slowly, like first my ears and face, then one arm, then the other, then the legs… Dunno if I even got a tail… But it was fun to run on four in the desert chasing zebras… I got a little sad to watch her die at my teeth, but I finished her off quickly, I think… And I couldn’t taste her flesh as I tried to eat, I kept remembering Cypher’s quote: “I know this steak doesn’t exist. I know that when I put it in my mouth, the Matrix is telling my brain that it is juicy and delicious.”

my penis was shaped like a trident once. Three times the fun!!!

I had a funny morphing dream once. I was on a rooftop in an alley – it was midnight. Apparently I was some kind of vampire. I could turn into a bat, but not the cheesey little vampire bat kind. I mean a freakin 7-ft tall flying fox! Looking down at the street, I see a human walk into the alley’s courtyard-like opening. I lept from the building, feel my hands turn into wings, & seamlessly change into my chiropteran form. Unfortunately my wings then turned into green sponges, and I fell flat on my face onto the asphalt.

I watch an anime called Blood+ that has vampires like this, so that’s probably where this dream came from. :bat: