Problems with driving cars

I only started learning how to drive two weeks ago, but afew daysago I had a dream in which I was driving my friend’s car. The gas pedal was extremely sensible in a sense that any light touch would cause the car to accerlerate rapidly, and the brake pedal also makes the car accelerates! It was really scary.

:rofl: :lmao: Sorry, I’m sure its horrifying but that “the brake would also make the car accelerate” just cracked me up. I was thinking Oh no, hes going to fast and the brakes won’t break, bu then you just blew me away and went from bad to worse.

The only car/driving dreams was like when I was four. I would be driving in a jeep (my family never owned a jeep) and then all of the sudden the entire windsheild turned into live a tv screen and I just watched it and randomly moved the wheel, lol…

:grin: It was horrifying at the time but when I woke up I thought it was really funny :content:

haha, recently i asked one of my friends about the problems with driving a car and she completely empthasized with me :grin: .

She said that in one of her dreams, her car had three pedals and neither of them were the brakes :gni: .

Im going to ask more of my friends and see what their reactions are :smile:

Recently, I said :

I ask about car problems dreams to my parents. Both are retired. Both told me they have no more car problems dreams since they are in retirement.