Protection for ***world war III** 2006-2012

Well, fighting in a general sense does solve problems, but the solutions are usually biased and only serve the winner. And no amount of fighting will help anyone if there is no one left to be the winner (as in the case of a nuclear holocaust!!)

Humanity’s best bet is to just stop building these weapons. I doubt they will ever be used in war again to be honest (politicians can be insensitive and murderous, but they know that they wont be a leader if they have nothing left to lead after the war), but there are other ways to use a nuclear weapon. Terrorism for example; what if a terrorist group got a hold of one of these things?

when theres no more enemy to fight…thats how war can help.
its only bad when whoever we’re fighting win :razz:

You really are a pacifist… Well, quite simply, fighting helps to let everyone know you mean business. When they hit you, its best to hit back. hard. That way, they know you aren’t scared of what they do. Fighting resolves a lot of things. Bullying, wars, disputes, and basically, in the animal kingdom, mating rights are solved in a fight.

i have to admit i do think fighting can solve things.
for example someone in my class was being bullied by someone else.
this bully had been screwing aroung with him since he started primary school 11 years ago (he told me)…every lesson…every day he was fu**ed with and eventually…he snapped right in the middle of class and beat the living cra.p out of the bully (i mean seriosly…most things in the class were used as a weapon at one time or another…chairs/desks…you name it…even the heavy overhead projector was picked up and lobbed across the class in and explosion of sparks and glass
and THEN it took 3 of the biggest teachers in the school to drag him away. :confused:

after that he luckily wasnt expelled (he’s a friend of mine…or was…he moved last year)
but nobody EVER…screwed with him again.
and we got to go home early :razz:
that was an awsome fight though…like a school version of the matrix

0.o… must have been kewl… although there was a fight near where i live, and somebody almost got killed. The person was nearly thrown out the window!

Jason, it’s just not the only possible way, and since there are others, it’s despiseful that people still resort to war. That just shows how humans, their fancy cumputers and technological gadgets are just a bunch of lucky irrational animals.

Have been in more fights than anyone on my grade I think.

I have found myself.

Beating
Biting
Bleeding
Running
Crying
Jumping away from a knife
Getting hit hard by a chair
Falling to ground
Getting back up
And striking back.

Anyway , I have never really “finished off” someone .
I have been lucky and stood with some of my most hated people eblow my knee, and not done “it”.

I belivethat deep down in meI have this barrier against violence .

I may fight `em back , I may play , I may so angry that all called brains are gone , but I ahve never done anything really bad.

In the last years I have controlled my anger too.

I ahyvent got any dangerous wounds from fights , though I was teased and bullied my way trough school in 7 years.

In My Opinion are a war nothing good.
But a war with Nukes Is worse !

If they strike each other with ag3`s and TNT then I almost see it as “okay” compared.

There were a time when war were honor .

That got changed when the knights were drawn back by bows breaking trough theire armor .

The knights seldon killed each other , had honor kodexes , and always too prisoners instead of killing , but when the odinary men became the armys biggest part that werent good anymore .

I eman , what may be a good reason for trowing a nuke ?

With people duying
People rotting up from inside
People gets their sking burned off.
The are deestroyed for 1000s of eyars

I mean , war dont resolv anything .

And the honor want away in the 1400s

ive seldom actually been in a fight…but once afetr a total craptastic day in year 7.
some guys started bugging me on the way home.
after 5 mins i just turned round grinned and knocked that fu**er clean out with just one punch…the other 2 guys smartly backed off.
i never knew i was able to knock someone out :razz:. the police were almost involved though…almost. some people walking back from the same school thought he was dead.but apparently he came round just as one of them phoned the fuzz.

petter: i know what you mean…but i cant see Iraqi’s throwing themselves on their swords because they lost a unit.
some call that honour…i call it emo

I have only ever been in 2 fights. In one case, the person is now a friend, and all has been forgiven and forgotten, and, with the other, the chavs will never let me live it down, as the person was near half my size and hitting me with his shoe, apparently…

lol
PHEAR THA SHOOO
throws shoe at hebrewb

/me grabs shoe and shoves it in SRZs mouth

Back on topic… My main defence would be the mighty power of Jardar and Churro!

Well with Korea, screwing around with nuckelar missles… Which made me wonder, If I heard corectly am I to understand that the only reason the missle they fired did not hit American shores was because the guidance chip fell out? Isnt that like a close call, it would seem to be more of a big deal then the way we responded. I may have heard it wrong. Allso Isreal is getting into the mix. The world is in a constant state of paranoia, but I guess its just another thing to worry about along with global warming, oil, econemy, terroist, stress, technology, religion, crime, poloticians, big brother, enternet, Sadams trial, cost of living, child abuse, war on drugs, bird flue, armagedon, huricans… When will it be enough? What is the straw that will brake the camals back. Humans what the hell is wrong with us? Damn now im mad… I need to to go to the phillosphical quotes to live by topic, and breath a little. Where is the hope?

Weep in shades of indigo.

Ohhh I found the right quote, that calmed me down… “Dont panic” I can allways depend on that topic, its like a wise old man sitting on top of mountain.

Don’t worry guys, WWIII isn’t beggining just now. :smile: We still have a year or two, hopefully, four of them, until a global war starts.

Lol now thats comforting… :happy:

The fact of the matter is that WW3 probably wont take place. Sophisticated countires (US, China, GB, Japan, Russia, and a few others) all realize that the future of war is not mass carnage, but economic wars.

A countries main interest is money. There is no money in completley decimating another country, so we will fight the country economically. Look at what china is doing to the US. They just keep giving us money, knowing that in about 20-25 years they will have control over the US. This isnt even debatable,nowadays its a fact.

Anyway, lets say for instance some idiot poloticians in Korea decide to throw a nuke at us and it hits. We, being stupid US will throw literallly everything we have at them in retaliation to make sure they are wiped off the planet. Then…well you all know about the inevitable chain reaction between allies and such.

Bottom line, if WW3 is going to start, it will start with a very unsophisticated country like Korea, and even then, we may be able to retain the war. I think if the world was going to end by means of nuclear weapons, it would have happened in the cold war, or just after. It is way to late now, the world is becoming wiser. Wars do solve alot, no matter which way you look at it, a success in war represents the ressurection of a country. I am completley against war, but it is inevitable no matter what, in fact it is necessary. Luckily, not everyone “higher up” is stupid and also realizes war is necessary and because of that, they are beggining to fight, what i said before, economic wars, with of course a small amount of deaths as a result of covert ops, spying, and whatever else.

I think WWIII, like the cold war, will actually be a chain of wars being sponsored by two poles. Somewhat like what’s already starting to happen here and there…

WW3 could be knocking out the power of a whole country. Which is very possible using a nuclear device without nuclear explosions. I forget what it’s called but it can knock out the power of a whole freakin country! Which would stop the US of A in it’s tracks…

I just love that quote, and completely agree with it.

What Contage said is very true also. But even with the main interest nowadays being money, there’s one other interest that can even beat the money: power. And that can lead us to disgrace :neutral:

/me would protect himself with the power of the smileys! :ebil: