Psi balls?

I tried it and aside from muscle strain i did feel like something was there, maybe i imagined it? :cool_laugh:

anyone guess why i chose to give this topic a little bump hehe.

I checked out that site, way cool!

I got a tingly feeling when I did it. I thought that my fingers had touched, but I opened my eyes and they were still apart.

Geez, I’m getting overwhelmed by the supernatural lately, so many different things to try…

This is sort of related…

Anyone hear of or see that monk that can hold his hand over a piece of paper and make it catch fire? I saw it on Ripley’s Believe It Or Not once. I don’t know if I believed it, but it looked like Ripley did, so hey…

it is called pyrokensis(sp plz :razz:) i have tryed that with no real effect but i didnt really try :razz:

Now psi balls are quite interesting i used to make them and didnt even know it when i praticed seeing auras. used to get this magnetic push between my hands until i could not push them in no matter how hard i tryed and belive me i tryed. Lost the effect when i did touch fingers tho it doesnt seem to stay stable and now i know. needed to sheild it.

I got a lot of my friends do ing it with out telling them what i felt and i sake dthem one on one what they felyt. same as me, sometimes we do it as a relaxing thign

As for killin someone with a psiball??? they are not really taht stronga re they? i am sure it can be done with enough effort but you would relaly have to hate that person ahve to fill it with a lot of energy. and well have a lot of concentration but sure i spose soooo… nenver thought about that. lol

psi balls can be helpful in tk as well :happy:

well if psiballs are made from belief and energy then surely they can be as powerful as you wish them?

If people can make then strong enough to move/knock over an object then there’s probably someone out there who could take that further.

As for pyrokenisis i believe it could be possible - if psi-balls are genuine then setting things on fire with that energy isn’t that far away from it. I have tried with no real success probably because i was scared i might burn the house down.

Thank you Timeless Soul for that website you gave us on your above post. I went there and it had all the info one could want free of charge. I know nothing about psi balls, but I have heard about them. My question is (to anyone), what are they good for? Of what practical use are they?

My personal opinion of the reality of psi balls is this: We all know about electrical impulses that are in our body cells. We also know that the Kundalini life force is in reality an electrical current emanating from the base of the spine upwards.

This means that since the human body has a strong electromotive force, that it is the magnetic flux emanating from the hands that causes the pressure. Similar to magnets on opposite poles opposing one another.

In addition, telekinesis is another benefit obtained by this practice.
This electrical and chemical energy can be enhanced through fasting and or praying or simply strong positive thinking and practice.

But again I ask the question. Of what value is it? I would love to hear responses. Thanks

Disclaimer: I haven’t attempted to make any psi balls yet.

They’re just meant to be fun more than useful. Wouldn’t it be fun to have this hot energy ball in your hand? Or even a cold one? Wouldn’t it be fun to see sparks, mist, or whatever forming in your hand? I think it would.

Practical use… well, I suppose you could throw them at people. Uncertain effects though…

Agent11421, you are from now on banned from saying “we all know”. Please. It doesn’t help your argument at all.

Perhaps I should have said “Many of us know”, rather than “we all know.” I am also a member of the Academy of Sorcery and they do teach about psi balls there but I was never really interested so I paid little or no attention to it at all. I simply put all of my concentration on sorcery which I believe I am well trained and knowledgeable of.