Reading in dreams

Yesterday I had a FA in which I wrote the previous dream in my DD. Much to my surprise I had the most beautiful handwriting, and I could read it perfectly. It looked a bit like the park avenue font in Word, but a little bit more gothic :smile:

MMMM, that’s beautiful :cry:

I had a semi-LD recently where I was working at a ghetto McDonalds where they sold booze, ciggarettes, and other party store stuff at the drivethrew. Our supply of booze and ciggarettes was limited, there was some behind glass but I knew for some reason we weren’t aloud to sell them. Anyways a couple instances of reading. A customer started ordering to me on the standard issue headset I was wearing. He asked for a certain brand of ciggarettes which we didn’t have. I remember clearly reading the one brand we did have. “Gaevin Light 150’s” (?) and afterwards I found a book and told myself I would remember something written in it. When I tried to read my eyes went unfocused and smiley emoticons kept appearing where letters used to be. I remember one thing I read however.
“Karsh: The MOST appable” :confused:

The smiley Icon thing is hilarious!

Yeah it seems like one’s reading abilities fail when they are needed, but when you read something casually it seems to be ok?