Red Bull, TabEnergy, Amp, are they the drinks of our dreams?

I can’t believe people haven’t tried this yet! When I was on the road to California (If you read my other thread you would know I ran away.) I would sip a Tab Energy and think, “I bet this would give me lucid dreams.”

So I bought a four pack of Tab, and started my expirements.

It turns out, they are Extremely effective.

The first night I drank a whole can, and went to sleep. The Tab energy didn’t kick in for about forty five minutes or so. At that time I had amazingly vivid dreams with so much detail that I thought I was in the real world. I didn’t even think of lucidity because of how real it felt. It’s been a long time since I had a dream of that nature.

I drank a whole can of it, which was a mistake. I woke up after a while and couldn’t go back to sleep for a whole hour. :neutral:

So last night I drank halve of a can, and it did the same thing, but instead of the night before I stayed asleep. Although I didn’t get Lucidity, which really chaps my ass. Tonight though! I will do the halve can thing again, and record my results.

The ingredients in Tab Energy, and most other energy drinks are very similar, but are LOADED with dream enhancing ingredients.

First off a can is 10.5 fluid ounces:

50mg ginseng extract
50mg caffeine
potassium
carnitine fumarate
sucralose
niacinamide (Vitamin B3) < oh and a lot of it. 15%
pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6) < lots 25%
cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) 15%
Guarana extract
Niacin: 25%

So there you have it, Energy Drinks…DRINKS OF OUR DREAMS!!!

Oh yea, and to prove this theory of mine post your experiences and feedback.

I remember an old topic called
“RedBull Gives You Wings”
I’m not sure if it’s in the archive … just checked it is in the archive :smile:

I’ve heard of similar thoughts with simple cola and coffee, the idea of a delayed caffeine kick. It sounds neat, but those energy drinks are loaded with sugar too. I’d be afraid of turning into the size of a house in the real world. :happy:

Try mixing it with some WBTB too, that’d kick start your consciousness during your increased REM cycles. Could be very interesting.

I think this might be an example of the placebo effect, where it achieves effects because you BELIEVE it will. :neutral: Lucid dreams are highly affected by this. However, the drink does look like it includes a lot of dream-enhancing ingredients.
BTW, what are those signs like “Yellow Crystal Human” that ppl have on their sigs? I’m new to this forum. [mod]<-- dreamspell question answered in I’m new topic :moogle: [/mod]