RedBull gives you wings!O:-)

Well it depends :smile:

I have found that even a red bull around 7pm (I goto bed at around midnight) improves dreaming. But I have also tried right before bed and always have LDs.

Once I have done WBTB with redbull and I was dreaming that I was awake. I know this because I checked the clock a few times and the time went backwards from a time I actually woke up. The night I did WBTB with redbull I had a few FAs into LDs.

Redbull does make it hard to sleep… so the only way to figure out what works for you is to try it :smile:

is the red bull and the vitemins helping your dream recall or helping you to ld? but i will definatly give this ago.

I have found that Red Bull really helps with LDs, not just dream recall like tea and such.

what type of tea helps dream recall, normal sort?

I was just watching a health show a few weeks ago about vitamins. They were saying that getting vitamins from pills is not as effective as you think because your body does not absorb most of the pills and that ultimately the pill ends up being flushed down the toilet. Anyway they suggest getting your vitamins from food which is absorbed by your body. I don’t know if it is true. You cant believe everything you see on TV but I thought I would mention it.