Revisiting the attempt to LD

About a year ago i stopped trying to lucid dream. I was practicing it for about two months back then but i was not successfull. I really want to get back into it. Do you guys have any advice for jumping back on the Lucid Dreaming bandwagon?

I’d suggest re-starting the basics. Get into the habit of RC’s, attempt WILD or MILD or your preferred method, and be confident :content:

The very first thing is DR. Revive your DJ and take your time every morning to write your dreams down. This is a very good guide about DR and LD’s. You should remember about two detailed dreams each night before you start with some methods (however don’t worry if you don’t recall anything one morning, that’s normal and can happen sometimes).

Then you should build your awareness up by practicing RC’s or LL. If you think you’re ready for the methods, go ahead and get started with them. Again, take your time to figure out which one works best for you in which way.

Motivation is also an important factor. Write yourself a To-Do-List (or write it here into the sticky topic :wink: ) and keep track of what you’ve already accomplished. Reading other people’s DJ and LD’s is useful, too.

Take it easy, don’t rush things and think positive! Good luck! :smile: