Self hypnosis: tell me everything about it.

I thought self hypnosis was dumb. But while trying to WILD, I kind of mastered it. The only thing I can do is paralyze my body though. I am able to bring the paralysis long before I sleep. I just imagine I’m the hypnotist in my head and I go through all of these steps to work my way up my body. Works like a charm. Problem is, I usually can’t do a normal sleep using this, and I have never had a successful WILD, so this hasn’t come in handy just yet.

keep at it!

for me I can get two kinds of “paralysis” hypnosis like kind, where I’m not REALLY paralysed I just feel like it, it’s hard to move, but if I just “try” i can move really easy.

Or of course, REAL paralysis, maybe it’s just all in your head and you’re not really paralysed? You need to make it so where you can’t come out of it even if you want to, without trying really really hard and struggling to wiggle you toes, etc.

from there you should be able to simulate a new body and have an OBE… like just imagine you are climbing a rope in your mind, and try to feel yourself climbing it… you should immediately feel it for reall ike it’s really happening if you are in fact truly paralysed.