Shadow beings

By shadow people, do you guys mean the glimpse of something ( not always a figure ) out of the corner of my vision? Usually when I turn to look, there is nothing there, but you all seem to be talking as if you can sit and stare at them.

I’ve really only heard people mention Shadow People once before and it was after friends of mine had eaten a certain fungus of Mario and Luigi’s choice.

Shadow beings…hmmm. That’s intriguing.
Does anybody have a link at all? I’ve never heard of other people talk about them but, when I was a little girl I used to see all sorts of shapes and shadows. I just dismissed it as my crazy imagination but…if other people see them too, perhaps it wasn’t just me.

There are a few websites on shadow people if you search google… its even on wikipedia.

My understanding is that these are demons (or rather evil entities) existing in the lower astral planes. They feed on fear and negativity and I have fought with many of them many times. There seems to be some sort of heirachy as each time I defeat one I am presented with a harder one to beat the next night. It eventually got to a stage where I was facing a very difficult being to overcome and after beating it the attacks stopped altogether.

EDIT: click the link in my signature to read my encounters in my DJ

what are the difference between seeing a shadow being in real life then seeing one while within a lucid dream?
you cant call em hallucinations when people are awake!
possibly the ones you see while in sleep paralysis could/might be hallucinations
but dont simply say its this or that, because dreaming is still a freaking mystery!
when people make out there a dream expert or something, it pisses me off
i have only experienced shadow beings within lucid dreams and not while i been in sleep paralysis, i have also never seen one in real life, i wouldnt want to.
i’m guessing the ones people see irl and the ones people encounter while lucid could be the same ones, but serousily people are intitled to there opinions
just dont make out your on your high horse or something, and say its this or dat
because we dont know everything do we? and if you claim you do, your just making your selves look foolish & ignorant
im not saying the things people see while in sleep paralysis are real or are hallucinations, im saying we dont know

Meh… they don’t exist. Plain and simple.