shadow people

hey in want to know if anyone else has ever seen shadow people (shadow fore that look like people useally very vivid and sharp ) because when i was little and sleeping alone in my parents room i was looking at the stairs you need to climb to get up to there room well when i was looking i saw a figure coming up the stairs and i say it was wearing a hat like old time detectives wear. this is the only experiance i remember but my mother says i used to talk about them all the time. eventual we moved and i stoped seeing them. the hosue we used to ive in was built in the cival was and was a place where a lot of people died plus we lived right next to a cemetary, i suspect they are spirits or mabye loops in time. the shadow person dissappeared into the shadows and proboly moved into my real rooms not my parents. I would just like to know what other peoples opinons are on this and if anyone else have had these experinces.

Sometimes when I woke up in SP before, there was a shadowy figure standing in my room. He looked like the silhouette of a man, but he was all shadow. It used to scare me a lot, and I was even afraid of SP for a while. My brother had a lucid dream where he literally kicked the shadow out of the house, and neither of us have seen it again. None of us have ever seen anything like that IRL, though.

Has anyone met or seen Sean Hurley in their Lucid Dreams?
I’m still looking for him.

Sean!!!

Where are you!?

You should check out this old topic about shadow people.

ld4all.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t … dow+person

Once when i was a kid i saw shadowkids playing in the top of my room.

I saw three of them once. I was about 5 or 6, and I got up to use the bathroom, and there were three shadow figures with pointy hoods, standing infront of the mirror, one was tall, and the other two were shorter, I wastn scared eather. I remmber saying… “Hey ghost”, and I went back to bed. I never knew there was a name for these beings.

I used to see them all the time when I was a kid. I always saw them at night in the dark, shadows of people entering the room, touching the beds and fading. I think it was my mind.

When I have summoned dead people back, they tend to be shadows of their former selves.
Apparently, dieing is quite traumatic, and some forget the place they came from, and believe it was all a dream.

But yes, these dead enities do look like mere silhouettes of their former selves. Sometimes they dont even like to be summoned back, and become obstinate and stubborn.

hi everyone

I have been reading what you have said about these Shadow People and it sounds like your experiencing people from the Other side, I suggest if anyone wants to know more without me going into loads of details to read;

https://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/0749925353/qid=1121892932/sr=1-4/ref=sr_1_10_4/026-7066003-3471619

if you want to know more about this visit

https://www.sylvia.org/home/index.cfm

If you are wondering what these links have to do with dreams and the like, it is because dreams are like a link between this world and the next, and whether you are asleep or awake then you are dreaming. Some times you just don’t realise it.

Also if you don’t believe in God/Buddha/Allah this may not be the best supportive text, but then everyone is different so it is a bit hard to read everyones mind.

I have seen what i thought was ‘my shadow’ not in a dream but various times in a state of dream like relaxation or meditation, where i was looking for my ‘shadow’.
I am a shy, thin, white girl with green eyes and long brown hair. My shadow was tall, muscular, dark skinned (or seemed dark skinned because he was standing in front of a very bright light so his face was obscured), bald. He stood on top of a hill and the sun was behind him.

I dont really know what he means because if I aks him he is silent. he seem to be walking up, busy, concentrated orr kind of frsutrated/angry with something ‘out there’, like he is on a warrior’s mission, but I get the feeling there is no mission. I have not been yet able to meet him in my dreams (my LD’s are yet quite basic, I am still getting to grips with the process).

So far though, I had one experience in RL, where we had a spare room in a house of all girls, and the landlord had to get someone to move in quick to pay the rent. A guy moved in who fit the description above. Tall, dark skinned, muscular, balding (shaved head but stubble was visible only around the sides of his head); he gave us a lot of trouble and had to move out within a week. The trouble concerned his absent mindedness, and what seemed like repressed pyromania (he absentmindendly left the stove on when leaving the house, put the elctric kettle of on the hob, took the batteries out of the fire alarm etc). He had learning difficulties and a lot of stored up anger. I am a great believer in the unconscious leaking out into the RL.

I was hoping for advice in how to tackle the uncoscious fears this shadow represents and so resolve the problem before it repeats itself. I personally have had previous similar experiences with this sort of ‘personality’ which has lead to serrious upheavals in my life, but never as closely resembling my ‘shadow’ as this, although they always bore quite a lot of resemblance.

I feel like i should be able to deal with it through meditation or LD, yet I am confused as to how.

I was hoping someone coould offer some insight from what I have said,
or has had experience in how to tackle the shadow?

Thanks

x

I had an experience like this before: I was in my brother’s room and i looked over to my room door and saw a shadow figure infront of this. My brother said his name is Mortrimare.