SKYWARD SWORD HYPETHREAD! :D

ooooh that. No but I already got the 3DS. on the first day actually. So when I saw this i was pretty pissed to say the least. Oh well, I’m ordering a triforce crest decal anyway so its alll good

So… I ordered a Wii LMAO :shy: It should arrive in 2 or 3 days. SS should arrive in 14 days :cry: but that’s ok, I’ll have time to try out Wii Sports and Wii Sports Resort.

Hehe, good to know!!

hugs BlackKettle

Hopefully you got the black one. It’s shiny. :3
And yeah, the wii’s a fun system. Get Metroid Prime trilogy if you can too. Amazing Game. Well, if you like that sort of game. And I’m guessin SS is taking that long because of the holiday season >_>
For example, today i just got Mario Kart 7. Problem is the line was 5 minutes long D:
Oh well, WORTH IT. Anyone else got it? Just out of curiosity

Good news! My sister says she may buy SS either this week or next week, whenever she gets her next paycheck. Hurray! :happy: I think it was actually a good thing that we didn’t get the game when it first came out, because next week is exam week and I KNOW I would have failed them.

Thank you SMW and Mattias for the support C:>

No, I don’t have it. But is it good? :o

:hurray:

@SMW8765: No, it’s the white one :razz: I read the other day that there might be a new law here that decreases taxes on games, so games may be affoardable in the near future. I’ll put Metroid Prime on the list :grin:

YES. lol it is pretty good. It’s mario kart, what can I say? They’re always good.

:happy: np

And uh. I think I need a “friend codes for 3DS” sharing time. I need some friends on my friend list. I’ll post mine when mine stops charging (upstairs, computer’s downstairs… ughguhughughugh).

@mattias
Goin old school? XD
I had the white wii ever since it came out (nostalgia of how hard it was to get)
and the only thing that went wrong with it was a disc drive failure (1st gen is worst gen)
but that only happened after like, 4 years :razz:
So I replaced it and it only costed about 30 bucks. My xbox on the other hand is still broken :sad:

"I read the other day that there might be a new law here that decreases taxes on games, so games may be affoardable in the near future. I’ll put Metroid Prime on the list "
:grrr:
Philadelphia still has an 8% city tax on games and electronics D:
Oh well, lucky you :razz:

SPOILER - Click to view

72% taxes on games here :neutral: (the exact number I got from an article from 2008, but it should be around there. I did some math and got 79% lol) No wonder there is almost no game industry here in Brazil and why there’s so much pirating :razz:

whoooaaa what? How much would a game be over there?

I don’t know where Mattias is at but in aus, well here’s the new game starting price for various consoles:

PS3/Xbox360: $108 regular edition, 110+ for special
Wii: $80 regular edition, 90+ for special
PC: $70 regular edition
3DS/DS: $70-50 regular edition (usually start around 70 depending on popularity for it
PSP: $80 regular edition

Games are expensive, my friend.

and I thought 40 for a 3DS game was bad. :eek:
An Xbox 360 game is only like 60 bucks.
Wii- 50
Suddenly games aren’t expensive at all to me.
What’s up over there anyway, game banning or something? Or maybe it’s just currency differences.

Imports and currency difference. Actually, the australian dollar is stronger than the american one, so it’s mostly about importing all the games and the fact that they have to match the value of the games to the value of the consoles. Since the consoles are so ruddy expensive due to importation, so must the games be. Let’s face it, Aus is an island. It’s inhabitants are kinda just use to it.

lol I guess what your saying makes sense. I think I should put up a 3DS friend code sharing thread up here. Should I?

zelda was R$169,00, which is about 89 USD… :neutral: but that depends I guess, I’ve seen xbox 360 or PS3 games for up to R$300,00 (159 USD).

but you can usually buy pirated versions for a few bucks right on the streets lol

(and my wii arived! :grin: but it was missing some stuff (wii sports resort and motion plus thingie, wth!?) so they’ll have to exchange it… I hope it doesn’t take too long…)

EDIT: whoa, a bunch of posts appeared before I finished typing this (or just didn’t see them :razz:). anyway, I live in brasil.

Missing almost everything it’s included with? lmao
Personally if I were you, I would probably just get an NTSC (American) Wii and buy NTSC Format games. It’d be alot cheaper. But I don’t know the exact kinks of the whole market over there in Brazil, so whatever. Let’s hope it doesn’t take too long! :razz:

Buying an NTSC wii and games will not make it work on a PAL tv. Trust me, otherwise I would have done it.

sigh SS is a no-go, again :sad: Since me and my sister still have our wigs for our cosplays to pay off, we can’t afford to buy the game for several more weeks, or maybe even months.

Isn’t there an adapter? Oh well, I wouldn’t know.

D: I hope its just a few weeks

Hurray!! We got Skyward Sword today! :happy:

Unfortunately, we don’t have the WiiMotion Plus, so we can’t play it until we get it which will be in a week or so. I think this is a good thing since exam week is coming up veeeeery soon.