Sleep walking/talking

Im wondering how many other people sleep walk/talk. I do it quite often, ill tell 2 of my stories:

First was when i was alot younger. My mom used to work nights, and would get home around 12:00 midnight. One night i ran to the bathroom and slamed the door. I was in there for like half an hour before my mom asked what i was doing. I said that i was getting ready for school. She told me that school isnt for a few more hours and to go back to bed. So she led me to my room and tucked me in.

The next morning i awoke to find me wearing jeans, where i fell asleep with pj bottoms on. I also remembered waking up for like 5 sec, and seeing my self in bed, right before my mom turned off the light.

My second story was only a few weeks ago:
IRL: One kid had a Nintendo DS with the stylus and everything. Earlier in the week i had dropped my pillow on the floor a few times.
Durring the night early in the week, i woke up and said this: “Guys! Guys!! wake up! look what i got!! No, i dropped it!” The councelor woke up and said my name. I replied with a “what???”. He said: “what are you talking about?” After that i was silent. I woke up to find the pillow on the ground.
A few nights later (and i remember almost all of this) i must have been dreaming about playing with that NDS and woke up. I was sitting up right in bed, hanging over the bars (i was on a top bunk) imagining that i was playing with it. I must have made a noise because one of the councelors woke up again. I remember looking at the ground, thats when i thought i dropped my stylus. I remember thinking, i should go get it. The concelor was like “what are you doing?”. I replied “I dropped it!!”, “what did you drop?”, “my stylus”. I was pretty much quiet for the rest of the week, until i started talking about another one of the conselors in another tent.

Do any of you talk/walk this much in your sleep?

Welcome Micro500…

I used to walk and talk when i was younger but not anymore. But I’m pretty sure someone else on the forum has it bad. If I find the link, I’ll let you know…

:welcome: welcome to LD4all micro500
I can’t remember reading anything about sleep walking but there are two topics about sleep talking
Talking While Sleeping forum.ld4all.com/viewtopic.php?t … highlight=
and
sleep talking and lucid dreaming forum.ld4all.com/viewtopic.php?t … highlight=

I talk in my sleep, i’ve recorded 2 nights but haven’t listened to the second yet.
I actually talk much more clearly in sleep than in WL.
I was skeptical, I know, me, skeptical. Anyways, I kept listening and this is what I said.

“Hi… destroy the firewall this will…” And then the coolest thing happened, my voice literally faded out while I was talking!

“That’s strange… and disgusting.” My new favorite line!