Sleep?

it’s not that easy to just get a hold of them… especially acid…

Trigpoe you worked on the Village, what exactly did you do?

Intresting thread :o I’ve always figured you sleep so you pass the time. And you got tired because you were used to it. I dont see how it could be needed for the brain, but I guess it could be.

not very long ago… can’t remember when though… I stayed up for 32 hours (I tried to stay up for 48 hours, but I wasn’t successful though).

I had some hallunications… I kept on “dozing” off into different worlds… doing my stuff, not knowing that I’m doing something else. It’s like my conscoiusness shuts down on me while my body keeps on functioning.

E.g. I sit down and watch a t.v. I get up and get something to eat… noticing that everything is heavily distorted… and then I do something for few hours… only to find myself back on the couch watching T.V. as if nothing happened… I realized I hallunicated that I got up and did that stuff!

Then at the end of 32 hours… the halluication kept on getting longer and longer where I can’t tell if I fell asleep or not… only to learn after those heavy hallunications that I woke 10 hours later.

It was so confusing!!! But it was fun! hahaha :happy: Thought I would share that with u :wink:

Im at 24 hours without sleep and im going for 72 and just before i typed this i saw a grey blob move in the corner of my eye and it scared me and it dissapeared. I saw it again but i stared directly at it and it kind of slid across the carpet and i was so scared i couldent breathe. After realizing it was a centipede i calmed down and tried to squish it but it ran under the bed. I dont even know why i was scared… it was small… i must be a wimp

It would be hard to make it to 72…

I’ve done it again, but not for any reason really, I’m at 35 Hrs right now.
For some reason its not so easy this time as it was last time…

But, I have noticed something interesting, a few hours ago I was just browsing the internet (really tired) and I kept like, I dunno how to explain it, but… losing consciousness? while still doing stuff on the pc but it wasnt like it was me doing it, It was like, my body was doing it on its own and I had to keep waking my mind up to concentrate on what I was doing…
Hard to explain unless you know what I mean…

ViperX… I know you too well! :smile:

Btw… Some scientists also said that without REM/deep sleep, we can die. :confused: Our brain gets so messed up and our body doesn’t get a chance to “recover” or “regenerate.”

So therefore, sleeping is very important to us. Otherwise, we probably would attempt to stay up all of our life… and miss out our lucid dreams. :wink:

Im at 40 hours and the walls look like there is a layer crumpled up plastic wrap and its moving around violently. These visuals are very similar to the ones I saw on diphenhydramine but less intense