[software] Lucid Warp

Yeah, skipping will be alright for that one.

k thaankk yoou :smile: i was gettn worried

yayyy i had a LD after day 3 of the program…actually it was day 2 since i had to skip day 3. it was VERY long. i might write in my internet DJ. thank you

good work! love it

:mrgreen:

Just managed to stop my hiccoughs after only one! The first time I’ve ever been able to. It’s a really great program!

To everybody:

I know that my courses are no longer on the once listed servers. I have intentionally taken them off. I am currently working on revisions for not only this course, but for all of my other courses linked from this forum. Upon completion, you will be able to download a PDF version of Infinity, Paradiso, The Lucid Dreaming Digibook, and Lucid Warp.

Until then, I ask that those of you who have temporarily hosted my files take it down immediately. I will be asking the moderators to remove any and all links.

Thank you all for the continued use of my courses and I hope for those of you who haven’t used them yet that you’ll stick around for the official download! Expect to see something by the end of February.

on the point of the lottery, im not sure the context but, the little we know about dreams includes nothing of future sight, the cause of dejavu, dream sharing, telepathy, we all have experieced at least one of these in our lives, it would be ignorant to completely deny any possibility of their existance, also i suggest reading ‘‘lucid dreaming, a gateway to the innerself’’ i think its called, written by Robert Waggoner, he gives accounts of his own experience in each of the listed fields. From that it is plausible to believe dreams have the potential to overcome physical distances between dreamers as and overcome the essence of time, if it is subject to the axiom of time at all. I believe its possible

Hey, where is link ? :sad:

All of BenDrummin’s software is being reworked at the moment and no download links are available.