[software] Paradiso - PDF Available

A little update:

As of today, Tuesday, I’ve only recieved half of the reports of the testers. Obviously, this is not a good thing, because the latest deadline was yesterday, lol. Despite myself sending emails about this deadline, I have still yet to hear from Ryan, Peacho, and The Mad Hatter.

Because of this, I’m going to have to push the release date of Paradiso to either sometime next week, or maybe even the week after that. I absolutely need these reports before I can even touch the software again.

Aside from that, I do suggest you stick around the Pathways section of LD4All for the next several days; you never know what you’ll see next. :wink:

By the way, for anybody interested, out of the reports that I have recieved so far from the testers, there has been success. :grin:

Come on peepz send him your results! We don´t want to wait another two weeks for Paradiso. I´m so excited about it…

COME ON TESTERS!! We’re delaying the release dat for the good people of LD4ALL!! I hope Ben has my results and they haven’t somehow been lost on the way to his inbox, ha ha…

EDIT: Oh wait Ben wrote who he hasn’t heard from. Hmmm…

Sorry, I’m in the middle of an A.P. testing week. I’m kind of bogged down, but I think I can get the results out today.

I’ll try

-Hatter

Will this be like infinity in which there is an alternate program for the mac that uses the internet browser?

woot yay there is!

Yes Artemesia…

As for an update: NONE of the specified users above have turned in their reports yet… grr…

Feel free to spam their messaging boxes until they do so, lol.

OI TESTERS!

This is actually getting ridiculous. Ben is relying on us, and some of us are letting him (and the good folks at LD4all or course) down!

GRRRRRR INDEED!

Spam spam spam

Yeah, C’MON TESTERS! Get those results in! I’d like to try this out soon!

you should just let me be a tester and thats it …
i am tired already waiting…
plz hurry up !
:happy:

jeez i turned in my results like a week and a half ago

Slow pokes.

Spam spam spam

Well…today one of the testers just fessed up that they weren’t working on the program, and weren’t even at their house, so, lol, they can’t even finish.

Still, there are TWO more people who need to turn in their work! Do so or be evicted from the testing crew. Either way, I think it’s now obvious that this delay is growing a bit longer.

Sorry for the wait guys.

You received mine right?
I’m having some kind of trouble with my Internet so I’m afraid you didn’t received mine, but I sent them just when you told me that the other ones had problems…

Yes, I got your’s. I’m missing The Mad Hatters’ and Ryan’s.

Mine is in as of…now. Sorry about that everybody.

BenDrummin58, where did you get the pictures for the logos of Infinity and Paradiso, they are absolutely fantastic!

Out of all the results so far, have they been positive.

And is all that’s left is Ryan’s.

Now where is he…XD.

I’ve been in MA for a while, and im back, should have mine in soon.

What happened? :wink:

I guess I do owe a bit of an update…

First of all, Peacho and Ryan didn’t turn in their reports, which obviously is an issue. Because of the little data that I have, since I’m missing almost half of my results, I’ve been adding to the software blindfolded basically and have been internally testing it as I go ( I know I’m not alone when I say another 2 week testing period is too much ).

I’m undoubtedly not happy about what’s happened, but I’m optimistic nonetheless that the course will prevail. Expect the software to be out within the next week.

My apologies go to all who’ve had to wait for this. We’re almost there :wink: .

• BenDrummin58