SP

i dont kno where the sticky: BIG SP topic is, so i’ll post here
Does SP occur just after waking up or while you are trying to fall asleep…
Im asking because i have never experienced it.
I read somewhere it happens after waking up, but while i am falling asleep my hands/fingers/legs feels numb and it feels like a sort of paralysis but i can still move my fingers, and then that feeling goes away.
:help:
I would also like to know because i believe it is a very useful way for entering a LD.

I don’t know much about it, but I found the link for you. :smile:

[The BIG sleep paralysis and old hag topic Part II)

I’ve never experienced it myself waking up, but I do know what you mean about the numbness falling asleep.

Thx Wolf…
I think i need SP for my first LD

No prob, mi amigo! Why do you want SP for your first? Any special reason?

I just cant seem to get it another way, and I read it is a very easy way to get one…the best, I think

I’m gonna ask a question about sleep paralisis…what does it feel like? I think that I’ve experienced SP several times, but I’m not sure. It happens when I wake up. The sensation is hard to describe, but everything feels numb. It feels as if there is this force pushing down on me, and I want to get up, but I can’t move. I kinda freak out sometimes, like once it happened at my friend’s party. :eek: I have to go back to sleep because I can’t get up. This is SP, correct?

It was odd, one time I woke up and had SP, and it was time for me to get up for school. I drifted off to sleep, dreamt that I rolled ( :tongue: ) out of bed, and was able to walk. I thought it was RL, so I yelled to my dad to get some throat medicine for my sore throat. …er…back on topic lol.

yes, i believe that is SP
And that is why i want it, so i can induce a LD, like you had a dream