SSILD (2.0) Tutorial

I just read about your technique and it sounds very interesting! I also like the Chinese name for it (how is it pronounced in chinese? im learning japanese so the kanji are not so mysterious anymore haha)

Anyway it sounds very interesting and I will definetly try it! Im also not a big fan of WILD so staying awake just for some minutes like using the bathroom etc sounds good for me.

I will keep an eye on the tutorial and techniques! I want to see how it develops in the future or how people use it/how it works for others^^

Ive got a short question

Usually im very stressed when it comes to mz cat (bc sometimes he has some…idk lets call them plaz aggression…and im afraid to wake up at night, even if its just for five minutes or so

BUT since this is required for this technique and I really wanna try it…I was wondering what to do…Im sure if I wake up around 4am or so, my cat will wake up as well and follow me around and eventually wants to plaz nad im not sure if I can easily get back to bed…any suggestions?

Tried this last night. I got a chain of fa. How can you turn these into LDS? Very good though worked on second attempt!