Strange noises

First off, I am new to the community and like it :smile:

My question is how last night the strangest thing happened, I wached a program on national geographic about UFO’s and human upductions, and hearing the stories really freaked me out (I get scared easily and my mind sometimes controls my fear) So that night very soon after I went to bed I am 95% positive I wasn’t dreaming and when I began thinking about aliens and how they would come to my house and get me, I heard a huge noise like a ship hovering over my head that was really real. I thought it was a plain possibly, but it was so irronic that just as I thought of that the noise came to be. Afterwords I also began to hear strange repetative non-stop noises that ring in you head, as I staired at the door with my heart beating as to make shore nothing would come in my room. Any thoughts! :smile:

Probably a hi related hallucination. So it is not odd at all that this happened in this state, considering that you were thinking of it. Whatever you think/expect in this state are most likely to happen.

I agree with Tomas. You were probably in that half awake/half asleep faze where you’re almost to Lala Land, but not quite. Sounds are quite common, so it wouldn’t be that unusual.

Btw, welcome! :welcome: Go ahead and introduce yourself in The Big “Hi, I’m New Here!” Topic - Part XXVII in the Gathering. :grin:

:wolb:

hmmmmmm… I have considered that but it was so real, lol :smile: I see your point obcourse though :smile:

Believe me or not, but things can sound or feel as real as waking life during this HI state.

“UFOs: Seeing is Believing”? I watched that the other night, and I was terrified. Not of aliens, but of hearing those noises and getting hallucinations. You could say all I had to fear was fear itself. :tongue: So I just listened to my iPod to keep my mind off it.

[color=red] [EDIT] ZOMG I HAVE MY FIRST STARRRRRRR! [/color]

[mod]locked since this topic is nearly 2 years old. The author created it on his first day of membership and never came back. :moogle: [/mod]