Technique help

I’m not sure if this has been done before, but if it has, please post results. Well, the technique I’m using is listening to the same song over and over whenever I’m looking through LD stuff. Then, tonite I’m going to listen to it while I sleep. I’m only listening to the song when I read about LDs.

I see where you’re coming from with this idea, what you didn’t mention though is whether or not you will be doing regular reality checks while you’re listening to this track. You should do a reality check every time this track plays, then it’s very likely you will perform the check while hearing the track in your sleep and become lucid.

good idea, tell us how this goes.

Didn’t think of that. Good idea with the reality check at the beginning of the song. Glad this isn’t old.

I do similar thing but i listen to this file made by Phonelai:
forum.ld4all.com/viewtopic.php?t … highlight=

I’ve did something very similiar when I first started LD’ing (a year and three month ago… roughly). The onyl difference is that I didn’t listen to the music whilst asleep - I just listned to it repeaditly before going to bed.

• I dunno how it went. Like I said, I was new. My eventual LD may have been caused by it, but on the other hand, it may have just been the MILD.
  • However, the basic idea works. Whenever I listen to that song (I only used one) I automatically start thinking about LD’s.