Teeth/Dentist

Hello,

I keep having the theme of teeth in my dreams and I was wondering if someone could help me figure out why.

I had my wisdom teeth removed last summer and it was fine. But now I keep dreaming that my teeth fall out or they’re crooked or I swallow them. A lot of times I end up going to the dentist in my dreams and have a surgery or talk about having surgery (like last night). I really don’t know why this keeps happening, it’s not like I was traumatized by my oral surgery. I was totally fine with it, I didn’t even have any pain afterwards. So why keep dreaming about teeth?

Wll,as far as i know…falling teeth are a common dream sign…concentrate on it…do an RC when you see teeth…
Abuse it :happy:

here are links to 2 old topics about teeth
Teeth falling out and teeth in dreams

I haven’t had a dream about teeth for ages! Years ago i used to sometimes have a dream about my teeth crumbling in my mouth :sad:

I read your post but only quoted the question. I wonder; can you find some DS’s in the dream, if yes, try to recognise them and remind that all your teeth are OKAY. Even the tiniest pain is worth an RC, make sure you take advantage of these DS’s, before your teethdreams will end. Good luck and hope you success :cool_laugh:

These types of dreams are awesome now because they make me lucid everytime! Just tell yourself that Teeth=Dream.