tell me what software???

hi
i am new to LD
will anyone tell me how software helps to LD?
its like i don’t understand.
liza

yup, there are three good ones on this forum:

lucidwarp
infinity
lucid digibook (or something like that)

infinity is really good, so far its proven to be 100% effectiive (check the thread and u’ll see!).

i personally like the digibook a lot- its much more clear and to the point than most websites and other things.

also try the lucid dreaming hypnosis .mp3 thats around here some where. you should find it somewhere in the forum.

also, use this one program to hypnotize yourself- bwgen.com

k, thats most of the good software. theres other things too that u can use.

good luck!

I think I may be of some use to this thread :content: .

I don’t know what software you are looking for, but there are loads located throughout LD4All. There’s software like BWGEN (not from ld4all, but you can still find a link to it here) that can induce a trance, there’s a few subliminal messaging programs that send very fast messages to your screen that only your subconscious will comprehend, there’s reality check reminders that can help you not to forget to perform them, and then there’s the ones that I am most eligable to talk about.

All located in my signature, I’ve created three softwares over the course of a little over a year, all for the sole purpose to inform and establish the user for lucid dreams. While I’m not going to describe each one in full length, since the information is all in each individual thread, I’ll provide a little on what each is supposed to do for you.

Infinity
Infinity is my most recent software. To put in simple terms, this is a 8 to 15 day course that has the user perform multiple techniques, each stacking on top of each other as each day comes, which ultimately puts their mind in overdrive on lucid dreaming, causing lucidity to actually appear. Pretty much, this program forces your subconscious to give you a lucid dream. This program is more aimed for people on dryspells or people who have never had a lucid dream before, so that they can get a confidence / experience / motivational boost; however, you are more than capable of using it even if you are a frequent LDer.

LucidWarp
This was a program I made more than a year ago. My first intent was to allow the user to lucid dream at will using this software, but it then came to be something else. This basically shows you that you are fully in control of your mind and body. By that, I mean you can stop hiccups, prevent sneezes, recall distant memories, and of course, lucid dream. You will learn over the course of 7 days several ways to show yourself that you are in full control, and by the end, hopefuly you can see that lucid dreaming can be as easy as saying, “I will have a lucid dream.”

The Lucid Dreaming Digibook
This program is not a course, but rather a complete runthrough on the most popular techniques, and the ones that many have not discovered. Along with a complete description of each, there is also information on shared dreaming, dream recall, lucid lasting, and a bit more. Think of this as a handbook for those who need to brush up on some of the techniques that they’ve either forgotten or have not yet seen.

thanx 4 the info
but i got some doubts :eh:
is this done through some kind of self hypnosis
or does it work in other ways?
how many people use such software?
do u like always have to use it or once you have LD
u can proceed on ur own?
:confused:
liza

does this method have -ve effects?

also check the guide on ld4all.com/guide.html and click on how -> software :content: