Telling DC's To Tell You Your Dreaming

Don’t you have DCs like that? Your parents, brother/sister or other family, friends? I have and I think the best way to do LILD would indeed be talking to such a reoccuring DC.

Hey Brainhacker,

Thanks for your respect :cool_laugh:

I asked by brother once in a dream to tell me when I’m lucid. The next night I became lucid again, only be seeing him in my dream, and remembering the question I asked him the night before. Unfortunatally, I forgot to ask him again.

Greets,

Thor

Well…I’m writing this 10 or 11 days after I told the DC, heres what happened:

The nights after I told my parents, who are big reoccuring DC’s to me, they were nowhere to be found in my dream. My dreamsigns literally disapeared. Usually my LD’s are from DILD’s where I notice the dreamsign, and this put a serious problem in the works. To this day my dreamsigns havent returned. I dont know if its from the LILD, or from something thats happening IRL, but nothing out of the ordinary has happened to me recently. I broke my dryspell today by having a short LD where I kept hearing “Look at your hands” and so I did. Well…I dont think I’ll try it again, and I really want my dreamsigns back!

Probably it´s ok to try with reoccouring DCs like parents, but I think persons that you don´t know in RL are better for this purpouse.
This way, after a while even just seeing the person should be enough for you to realize you are dreaming

Traumgänger

Could you tell the persons in RL the same thing, and then would the equivalent DC’s tell you you’re dreaming? I guess it’s the subconscious which would do this…

That’s exactly what I was just thinking :smile:

I think I remember one of the other threads that talked about this. I had always wanted to try this, but that was right before I kinda fell into this period of time where I got away from lucid dreaming to get right into the guitar. Now that I’m getting back into LDing heavy duty, I gotta try this.