The BIG Brainwave Generator topic part III

i tried it for the first time last night. i downloaded some preset torrents and the one i tried was, i believe, LD Test and no. 12? something about Ed Case in the description…anyway, i put it on and listened to it for about 45 minutes, and i got very relaxed, but never saw any HI. so i tried to pair it up with VILD since i couldnt WILD. every couple of minutes i would notice the sound changing because my mind would be falling asleep, so it would wake me up and my heart would pound wildly for a bit.

is it because im not used to hearing sounds when i sleep? i havent fallen asleep to music since high school, and i never sleep with headphones. do i just need to get used to it?

You should do that. The whole point of the brainwave thing is that you hear different waves right and left, and wouldn`t do that much effect if you dont hear it with headphones.

oh i did do that last night. i understand that it needs the whole stereo left right thing. but i was just wondering if that was an aspect of it not working the way it should, because im not used to it?

brainwave generator helped me to reach the vibration stage but of course, it is only part of the job in trying to be lucid.

How do I use that? Do I have to sleep on the Pc? :cool_laugh:

https://community.ld4all.com/t/bwgen-tutorial/21727

check out this topic

i cant use it cause my sound system produces all sound out of both speakers no matter what bur i tried any ways and it just annoys me

I recently download bwgen, and as part of the configuration it says I need to alter my sound card so that sound for the left speaker only comes out of the left and sound for the right only comes out of the right. I’ve navigated through just about everything in my computer’s control panel, and I figured with all the people on this forum with bwgen that this would be the best place to ask for help.

hrm, i had that problem but i dont remember my computron telling me about a sound card problem. i had to go
Control Panel/Sound and Audio Devices, then on the Volume Tab i pressed the Advanced button where it says “Speaker Settings.” This should give you a pull-down menu of about 15 different speaker configuration choices. Since i have a laptop i had to choose “Laptop Stereo Speakers” and none of the others that said “Stereo” would work. hope this helps.

I use headphones, and I tried every speaker setting, so that wouldn’t work.

Got this to work, burned the lucidity sweep file onto my mp3 player last night…Fell asleep to it playing around 2am(loop of 42 minutes) Had a really vivid dream where I was part of a huge covenant (like in the new movie “The Covenant”) and that was pretty sweet, woke up around 6-7am. Took off the headphones, went back to sleep and had a nice lucid dream. Hurray :content:

edit* another night, another lucid dream :smile:

Here’s a good sight for all (or at least most) of all the brainwave frequencies. If you have Bwgen( bwgen.com/download.htm) , you can create your own freqs(Hz) knowing what each and every one of them does. You don’t even need to buy the presets.

https://lunarsight.com/freq.htm <—Brainwave Frequency Dictionary/Thes/Library

For lucid dreaming try any freqencies with Delta and Theta as a combination with creativity and astral projection even. Sleep spindles should be on there too. Doing any of these sounds for sleeping, try it with White Noise as the background noise. If you need any help, just ask here or pm me.

I downloaded BWG a week or two ago. I tried it out but used one of the presets. It was the ‘relaxation whilst staying in focus’ or something to that effect. It was 15 minutes long, and I swear it passed so fast… It reallly relaxed me…I have to try this out again! :happy:

Hi everyone, i’m new in the forum and first off all excuse me for my english :content:

I have a question :happy:, i just downloaded Brainwave generator and made my own preset for helping lucid dreams like it’s explained in a tutorial. I just wonder if it could make you feel bad or don’t sleep enough or something else. Is it dangerous in some way to listen to it while sleeping?

I hope you can help me hehe

Bye
SkaLord

I merged this into the big brainwave generator topic. Welcome to LD4all :cool:

hey guys,none of the built in presets work for me,and since i dont own bwgen shareware,i cant try others,can ny1 help me plz.

what do you all think the brainwave state is when you just come out of lucidity, are awake and not moving, and can go right back into the dream with patience?

it is a highly awake, rested, and alert state, so i’m thinking it may be a high alpha.

dude ur awesome but can u help me.

actually i don’t own bwgen, i have neural noise synthesizer.

but i’ll see about posting a mp3 track for everyone to listen to if i find the right frequency.

kk,thanks.

does anyone know what the your brainwave frequency would be roughly around when you wake up in the middle of the night? I’m trying to make a good wbtb one.