The BIG Brainwave Generator topic part III

What preset is this? Can you please post? Thanks!

I’m converted them to WAV using the program, but when I convert the WAV to MP3, what settings (ie frequency, bitrate, etc) should I use?

Thanks

Hi, I’m a noob at this, so I have a question…

I played a bwg preset I found on the website, but mostly all I here is a weird humming noise then a high pitched humming at the end part (designed to wake you up). I converted this to mp3 so I could listen to it on my mp3 player. Is it supposed to sound like this?

My settings:
Freq: 441000
Bitrate: 192
Stereo sound

Thanks

I think if you convert it to an MP3 it’s compressed a little.

Many people complain about how they never get any effect. In 90% of the cases it’s because they have different sound plugins like “3D Sound” or “Crystal Clear”. Make sure you disable ALL soundeffects!

How do you disable them if you have them?

Almost all new computers have programs like I have Creative Sound Something :razz: It shows up in the taskbar so I just double-click, the window pops up and I disable all effects.

This is how it looked on my computer:

Oh, alright. Thanks. :slight_smile:

Hmmm. Since dreams are at Theta stage. 4-7 Hz. Our conciousness then is not very high, only when we are at beta 15-20.

Now, imagine something like the novadreamer, it detects when you’re in REM. Imagine when it sees you’re in REM, It plays a .wav file that gradually goes from Theta to beta. Which means you’ll be come more concious during the dream.

Hey guys, apologies if this has been asked before, but i just really don’t have the time to go through over 100 pages to see.

But i’m curious if it makes a difference as to what volume you listen to the frequencies at, it doesn’t seem to be a point mentioned in any of the help files included with the program. If i have it too quiet the frequency changes, compared to when i listen to it on full-volume, but if i do that i get a bit of a headache as it’s so loud.

Any advice would me most appreciated, Thanks!

It’s 9 pages :tongue:

What I would do if I did this would put the volume between quiet and loud so it’ll be medium.

Yeah, the volume doesn’t really matter. The important thing is to keep it on a comfortable level.

“It’s 9 pages”

Lol, yeah, but there are two other threads =P

Thanks a lot guys, i was hoping that would be the answer!

Oh yeah I forgot about that. :grrr:

Okay, I’m a total and complete newbie when it comes to Bwgen. I don’t know much about it, other than the fact that it uses binaural beats to induce lucid dreaming and other (in lack of a better word)…brain experiences. I’m not sure how I feel about it. I mean, part of me’s excited about trying it, because it sounds interesting… But another part of me’s a little worried, too, because I’m not sure if I want something to mess with the way my brain works. It seems a little weird. Also, I’ve got a little bit of a phobia of HH and SP, and I don’t want to use anything that would induce that.

Also, I’m not all sure what it does. I don’t know what all these “states” your brain goes into are, like Theta and Beta or whatever. I also have no clue about all these weird frequencies you guys are talking about…what’s a hz? I’d really appreciate it if someone could help clear this up a little.

Sorry, I know this was a really newbie-ish post, but I’m curious!