The BIG Favourite thing to do in a LD, part VI

-flying, of course!
-sex , who wouldnt!
-meeting my spirit guide / SC
-exploring my mind
-visiting beautiful , mysterious places.
-going to the lucid crossroads

I haven’t had an LD yet (I’m still trying!), but these are the things I can’t wait to try when I do have one:

-Fly (yeah, it’s cliche, but who cares? It’s still awesome!)
-Turn invisible
-Read animal minds
-Meet Mario and help him on his quest (don’t look at me like that, it would be cool!) :razz:
-Go into the TV and talk to all my favorite cartoon characters (including SpongeBob, of course!)
-Get a tattoo (I wouldn’t be terrified of needles in a dream!)
-Go to Antarctica and adopt all the penguins (Who doesn’t love those tuxedoed, waddly little guys???)
-A bunch of other stuff I’m too lazy to list

Another thing I did recently, I flew on a Tornado. It was super fun and I definitely wanna try it again sometime. :grin:

During my LD’s I have a tendency to want to jump through things. The last thing i jumped through was a huge Oak Tree.
I hesitated at first, and thought what if it doesn’t work and i smack my head against this big tree…lol Then i thought, who cares it’s only a dream. I took a running jump and whoosh…I could literally feel the insides of the tree brushing past my face. Awesome feeling. I have also done the same with house walls, I can feel the dry wall brush past my face as i jump through them. Also have stood in a room in jumped upwards through the ceiling and high above a house.

It really does amaze me how my brain even put’s together how that would feel and put it in my mind like it is actually happening.

Maybe we are inside the Matrix…lol

My list of: Stuff to do in a lucid dream:

1. Meet some DC’s and try to convince them to help me become lucid in the future.
2. Learn to fly
3. Learn to teleport.
4. Learn to summon things.
5. Learn to transform myself.
6. Do the Ld4All quest
7. Meet my SG
8. Explore the world under sea.
9. Play with DC’s
10. Do magic infront of DC’s and see how they react.
11. Build up an entire city and go get an apartment there.
12. Go vampire-hunting with buffy.
13. Be a god…

badass magic
contorlling lightning, throwing fire and smashing marble with a gesture.

attempting a Saw like scenario with DCs would be fun.

exploring the wildest dreamscapes possible

and obviously sex and world domination (point of interest - has anyone on here actual achieved world domination?)

sex zombie fighting i also want to try skateboarding to get better at it so i can do it good in real life =D

Oh my god, for a second there I thought you said you wanted to have sex with a zombie :woo: :cry: :tongue:

And I wouldn’t do stuff like skateboarding in my lucid dream cause that you can do IRL, why not take advantage of your time and do stuff that are impossible IRL instead?

I haven’t sucessfully had an LD yet, but there are some things I’d really like to do:

• Fly (who doesn’t?)
  • Turn into animals (a wolf and/or dragon especially)
  • Have a Pokemon battle and send out my favorites (I’d win of course)
  • Meet my characters and talk to them
  • Meet SG’s
  • Turn into Amaterasu from the game Okami (and use the brush techniques to mess with DC’s)
  • Turn into a dolphin or something and explore underwater (with no sharks of course)
  • Turn into a Kingdom Hearts character and use a Keyblade to kick some Heartless butt :happy:

There’s a lot more, but I can’t think of them right now.

well its an excellent oppourtunity to practise + get good isn’t it?

and you can actually be good at skating :wink:

Flying… :3

*Flying
*Time Control (like Prince of Persia)
*Using Parkour well
*Creation of Items

Can’t think of anything else at the moment

-Flying
-Extending the length of dreamtime (aiming for about 5 hours dreamtime in 1.5 hours realtime)
-Spending time with my perfect girl
-Understanding theories, finding solutions to problems I might have in RL
-Self development, especially self confidence :smile:

my favorite ld’s and nd’s are war dreams. It gets scary but its hella fun, i always wanted to get in a LD and yell in front of millions of soldiers “THIS IS SPARTA!!!” lol

-Talk to SG
-talk to SC
-breath underwater
-Gone through a mirror
-Teleport
-Add whatever I want into a dream, successfully the way I want it
-Go to the beach
-Go pk
-Skydive
-Be a cat
-Be a hitman
-Be a ninja

What would be really cool is fabricating a suit which you would put on. when you are in that suit, You can stay in your LD no matter what. No end. then you could do every sex fantasy, every quest, every interveiw, everything you can think of. Without worrying about waking up. Who knows, you might actually stay there for eternity?

i think driving would be a waste of time. you want to feel the wind on your face, you want to be driving it along. a souped up bicycle (flight, extraordinary speed etc) would be much better.
also take acid just before walking through a mirror. that would be crazy.

flight

descending into whirlpools, black holes (also ascending through tornadoes)

travelling to distant planets

travel at the speed of light (on earth of course, you’d probably have to travel way beyond it to visit distant stars but it would be quite sedate, you know, relative to everything else you can see)

go back to the womb

revisit places from childhood

die/be born

eat the best food (infact go on the best date. with a really hot DC, who you can interrogate and torment and stuff. brilliant, multi course restaurant food. afterwards sex (perhaps we pick up a few of her friends on the way as well…)

seeing in many different dimensions (espescially exploring multiple time dimensions, that would just be , well…)

killing sprees, melee fights, awesome magic duels

becoming electricity

suppressing memories of books, films so i can experience
all the twists and turns afresh (harry potter!)

general whacky stuff

and lots and lots of sex. extreme faantasies, strange places (freefall? like zero g, but better)

If i had a Lucid Dream.(Which i haven’t even have once this year but i will keep trying.).I will do:
-Be a magician:
-Blast almost everyone in my dream.(Except those i know.)
-Burn the whole place in my dream.
-Burn my school if i dream about it.
-Able to fly:
-Fly around my dream.(Duh…)
-Rub my hand non-stop until the time it will fades after 10 hours.
-Meet my Fav Idols.
-Kill monsters,enemies,person i hate.
-Able to mind-control and control those person i hate and order them to do whatever i like:
-Dance like a monkey.
-Having date with the one i loved.(Which she didn’t love me.)Ish.

Fly while having sex and passing a joint or pipe back and forth to your partner. I am soooooo close to actually achieving this. I’ve done the flying while having sex part twice, but after all that excitement it’s really hard to materialize a joint/pipe filled with some uber herb and stay lucid/asleep!