i wish i can fly the first time.
other exciting stuff:
-become invisible and spy on people
-talk to subconscious
-dance
-be an actor and make your own movie
-OMG do wahtever that comes to your mind
:wink:

1. Basically anything in this thread with Nobuo Uematsu’s (Final Fantasy I - XI) music playing in the background at all times with songs that match the setting/mood

:woah: You are one psycho-bastard, NightOwl.

Ive only had 3 LDs but i like to:

Fly
Swim while breathing
oh, and flying :peek:

ill do more when i get more LDs

Top five:

5: Go through a mirror :happy:
4: Explore weird places
3: Know everything about a dream civilization
2: Go on the sinking Titanic :happy:
1: Try to survive epic disasters (castle sieges, tsunamis and the like)

I love to explore dream civilizations, and travel to other planets.

Playing quidditch is amazing. I tried it and it was awesome! (and hilarious… I knocked Malfoy off his broom at least a trillion times!!!)

You’d wake up before you died. If you didn’t you’d die IRL.

haha, i read the title and thought of the last LD i had. It was really cool, i went into the t.v. i’d say that was one of the favourite things ive done in an LD. There was this show on in the jungle and i went into the jungle through the t.v. I was trying to prove to the friends i was with that i was dreaming. I knew i was but they didn’t believe me, so i went in the t.v. lol

You wouldn’t die in real life if you tried to kill yourself within a dream, thats just not true. Lucid dreaming is completely safe and comments like that may make some people quite uncomfortable about lucid dreamimg.

A friend of mine told me that if say, you’re falling in a dream and you hit the ground, you can die from a heart attack in real life from the fear. I don’t believe it cause it’s just a dream though, but it can affect you physically in real life, cause two days ago i woke up crying because in the dream i was. But when i woke up i was in a fine mood, it was just the dream that was doing that to me. lol

I found out that singing in a ld is really fun. I was singing “Welcome to the jungle”, and I was really getting into it. I sounded just like Axl. Give it a try.

something i love to do, be the big hand in pillage the village.

google it cause it is awesome

Does one really have to ask?

for fave thing to do in a ld i would say anything that is fun and cant do in real life
people mentioned playing quidditch or i think it would be cool to be a dragon rider like in eragon

after all the usual stuff like flying and magic, i would summon every cool tv/video game character and have a huge battle and see who would win. just imagine it… every superpowered character brawling it out at teh same time. there would also be a brawl for the superpowerless. it would still be cool… i wana see Ziva (from NCIS) to fight Wolverine (from X-men)

Lastnight I had a LD where I was flying in a helicopter. I saw it shining a spot light, and when it flew over me I shot it the bird, and it landed, and started shooting a gun at me, and I became lucid. You have got to try this. It is really amazing, and so, so real. What I want to do is crash a helicopter, but I was too scared to do it lastnight. If you ever get a chance to do this. Crash it, and let me know what its like.

I would absolutely love to become a character from my favourite books. :slide:

comment removed
fly
sex
summong dcs argue with them and make there heads explode hehe

walk through doors
fly
explore
talk to dream characters
make things materialize