The Big "Hi, I'm New Here!" Topic - Part 42

Welcome RainStorm,
I would love to hear the LD’s you had those 2 weeks ago. Perhaps you could start a Dream Journal and begin with these two lucid dreams?

Welcome Gerbil,
You’re lucky that you can WILD so well :happy:

Arabinator, everyone can great new people, even though you’re fairly new yourself. It doesn’t matter [=

Welcome Yonn,
Good luck with getting your first Lucid Dream. I hope it will be soon and you’ll tell us about it :content:

:wave: hello RainStorm, Gerbil and Yonn, I hope you all enjoy your time at LD4all :happy:

and Arabinator, as sandra says everyone is allowed to welcome new members on this thread :yay: … the more the merrier :content:

Hey everyone,

I’m Evan. I’m 14 years old and I’m from New England.

I stumbled upon LD4All about 3 months ago after searching for a good site about lucid dreaming and I joined the forum today.

I’ve had a couple of what I believe to be semi-lucid dreams where I just randomly shouted “I’m dreaming!” and continued for about 30 seconds before waking up. I’m sure I’ll have a fully fledged lucid dream in the near future.

As I said, I joined this site today and I may have questions. Any help will be appreciated! :smile:

:wave: hello EvanRob726, welcome to LD4all
if they are basic questions and you haven’t come across the answer yet … you could either post in the first steps to MILD or first steps to WILD topics or if you start a dream diary in the DJ forum, you could ask them after the dream.

Otherwise you could make a topic in the quest forum with a suitable title not “help please” or “some questions” so members have an idea what the topic is about :wink:

If you are having these lucid moments it shouldn’t be long before you get a proper LD :yay:

hey everyone!

im 14years old and im from new zealand [ woot ]

ive expereinced lucid dreaming only a few times and want to find different techinques to help me on my way

i was looking for symbols when i found this site lol

if any one can help it will be much appreciated =]

:wave: hello pixie_thing, welcome to LD4all :grouphug:
/me is curious … what type of symbol were you looking for?
Was it the current quest for this month “Find your Symbol” that led you here?

I think it was the kin’s he was looking for…you know those symbols in the tzolkin calendar

just joined! been trying for 6 months to LD. i’ve had around 30 ld’s including the mini ones.

Hi,
I’m 17, I live in France, and I love dreams since I’m a child,
I’d love to experience a LD one day,
I often experience SP and I would like to master them so I can step forward in my Quest For Lucidty.

hello! welcome to LD4all, hope you have a good time getting lucid… I know you will get lucid soon! We all do!

yeah lucid dreaming rocks. hey have you lived in Toulon?

Nope sorry, I live in Lyon, in the East.

hi,

i am chong, nice to meet you all. i am from new york.

chong

Hi everyone,

Glad to be here … from what I see, this is a very helpful community. I’ve only recently heard about LD and decided to take a look at it. Googled for LD and this is the first site I came across :smile:.

Anyways, I’m just going around the forums and the guide given on the website and trying to pick up some hints about how to get started on LD. I know I shouldn’t really post anything stupid without first giving it a shot, and that’s what I’m going to do :smile:. Been doing some reading everyday and trying to remember my dreams.

One good thing about trying Lucid Dreaming is that you don’t have to make time out of your regular schedule for it. Just do what you want when you sleep :happy:.

Cheers.

welcome chong and guybrush threepwood :happy: I love your name :grin: I loved that game too :tongue: Good luck becoming lucid!

:welcome: hello Ranma187, SRV73, chong and guybrush_threepwood :grouphug: welcome to LD4all forum :grin:

that is a great start :yay:

:eh: once you master the step from SP to LD you will be guaranteed lots of lucid dreams :content:

nice to meet you too, chong … and I hope we all get to know you better through your future forum posts :user:

are you using a dream journal to jot down your dreams when you wake up? it will really improve your dream recall and knowledge of your usual dream signs :yes:

Hey everyone! I’m Alex! I have had 2 lucid dreams already, which I cannot really attribute to any one technique. I am hoping to get a full control LD.

Thanks for the warm welcome Moogle! :hugs:

Hi there LucidAlex! Congrats on the LD’s and good luck on the fully controlled LD! :hugs:

Oh and Ranma thats one hell of a hypnotic mp3 you have!

:wave: hello LucidAlex, welcome to LD4all
will you be posting your first lucid dream in our Sticky: The bIg “My First LD” collection- Part III or even start a dream journal to record your progress in our dream diary forum?

I hope you get an high level LD soon :thumbs:

Well, not yet. I thought it should be okay if I wake up every morning and try to recall what dream I’ve had. Isn’t writing mostly for future reference after all? I see that if I just spend 5 min after I wake up trying to recollect my dreams, I can remember them for quite some time (24 hrs or so).