The Big "Hi, I'm New Here!" Topic - Part 42

welcome chong and guybrush threepwood :happy: I love your name :grin: I loved that game too :tongue: Good luck becoming lucid!

:welcome: hello Ranma187, SRV73, chong and guybrush_threepwood :grouphug: welcome to LD4all forum :grin:

that is a great start :yay:

:eh: once you master the step from SP to LD you will be guaranteed lots of lucid dreams :content:

nice to meet you too, chong … and I hope we all get to know you better through your future forum posts :user:

are you using a dream journal to jot down your dreams when you wake up? it will really improve your dream recall and knowledge of your usual dream signs :yes:

Hey everyone! I’m Alex! I have had 2 lucid dreams already, which I cannot really attribute to any one technique. I am hoping to get a full control LD.

Thanks for the warm welcome Moogle! :hugs:

Hi there LucidAlex! Congrats on the LD’s and good luck on the fully controlled LD! :hugs:

Oh and Ranma thats one hell of a hypnotic mp3 you have!

:wave: hello LucidAlex, welcome to LD4all
will you be posting your first lucid dream in our Sticky: The bIg “My First LD” collection- Part III or even start a dream journal to record your progress in our dream diary forum?

I hope you get an high level LD soon :thumbs:

Well, not yet. I thought it should be okay if I wake up every morning and try to recall what dream I’ve had. Isn’t writing mostly for future reference after all? I see that if I just spend 5 min after I wake up trying to recollect my dreams, I can remember them for quite some time (24 hrs or so).

Hi I have a little experience with dreaming, and I was wondering if I could talk to anyone out there and if anyone can help me and teach me about somethings. Please message me and hopefully we can exchange chat ways, through yahoo messenger or msn messenger or so. Thank you!!!

Take Care

hello sweet_rani916, welcome to ld4all
you really should try our chatroom for live chat :smile:
also there is a lot of information already on the forum so one to one teaching isn’t really necessary :wink:

Sorry … missed your post. Yea, it’s one of my all time favorite games.

Thanks, still working on remembering my dreams though … taking quite an effort. Trying to make notes nowadays. :smile:

Hello all. I’m twenty years old, Buddhist, and a digital filmmaking major. I haven’t had a lucid dream since I was an adolescent, but I am reading Laberge’s Exploring the World of Lucid Dreaming and can feel lucidity approaching. I’d also like to tell you that I have never truly used a forum. I hope I can figure it out quickly. :smile:

Hello bodhibay. trust me, you will be able to use phpbb forums like this very quickly.

Oh yeah, i also thought of reading a book by LaBerge, although theres only one book in the whole of my town xD

Do you have a youtube account? I thought that since youre a film maker you probably should have a youtube account. If you dont, nevermind.

Anyway, welcome to the forums, and good luck on your lucid quest! :hugs:

Howdy new dreamer here trying to get good at lding

:wave: hello bodhibay and Im just a dreamer
welcome to LD4all :smile:

I soon got used to it, so I’m sure you will too :thumbs:
Ifyou want to experiment with the bbcode
information here ld4all.com/forum/faq.php?mode=bbcode you can make posts in 123 testing or playground to get used to it :thumbs:

I hope you both enjoy your time at LD4all :wiske:

I don’t have a youtube account. I think I did at one time, but I never posted anything or made comments. If I ever do post a video anywhere I tell y’all.

Hi everyone, I’m a LD noob from germany, and I can’t wait to learn the whole thing bacause I used to LD when I was younger ( about 10 years old ) now I am 20 ( but I soon will turn 21 ) and lost that beautiful gift that I am trying to regain now

:welcome: hello tazmania (that name makes me see
( users.bigpond.net.au/bwi28/tas/devil1.gif ) the little cartoon creature! :tongue:
welcome to LD4all, I’m sure you will soon get your previous LDing ability back :thumbs:

Hi! I’m brand new here, but I am not new lucid dreaming, I have been researching this topic for about a year now. I am a very spiritual and chill person, it is hard to make me really angry. I listen to alot of 80s heavy metal like Metallica, Megadeth, and Iron Maiden. I am a 17 year old high school senior from Milwaukee Wisconsin. Anywho I’m sure no one is interested in my life story. Peace.

heya!

Funny, im a 17 yr old HS student In north IL

I think i;m like 45 min from Milwaukee.

WElcome Mechanix! Good luck with Lding.

I’m interested. It’s always nice to meet new people. :smile: