The Big "Hi, I'm New Here!" Topic - Part 45

Hi everybody,

I’m also new to this forum and already have a little experience with LD’s. I came here because I already was a member of the Dutch LD4All forum, and wanted to see what it’s like here :content:

The way I become lucid most of the time is that I suddenly realize I am dreaming without any reason, without using any reality checks.

Greetings,
Dreamr

Dreamr— :eek: How was that user name not already taken?

We’re swarming!!! :uptosomething: Maybe this site just attracts creative/imaginative people. (ooh, I hope I’m not too late for the invasion, I was suppose to be the little drummer girl! :ebil: )

i guess no creative force can escape the pull of dreams…
i myself just so happen to be a poet

Greetings! This is my first post. I have been interested in dreams since elementary school. I recall checking out a book at the library on the subject repeatedly. I can recall at least 11 of my childhood dreams. One of my first lucid dreams was when I was in 3rd or 4th grade. I was on the bridge of the Starship Enterprise. Has any one else had experiences at such an early age? (I’m 42 now)!

Hyia people. My name is Mira.

I read about LD a couple of months ago, and immediatly went home to try it. It didn’t work, but since then I’ve had about four lucid dreams that I could control, and many more where I realized it was a dream, but let it play out.

I’ve only really tried flying, and imagining people to be behind doors and such. It’s a little difficult, but I think I’m getting the hang of it. It’s damn exciting:D

So yes, I’ve realized the more I focus on LD-ing, the stronger it is. Anyways, this was a long and rather lame introduction.

:happy:

1 Like

:wave: hello Shantih, Dreamr, torchess and InkBleedsDeeper

Shantih I hope you share some of your poetic creations in our garden forum :happy:

:eh: the power of curiosity, I hope you enjoy it here. It must be good to have the little more private dutch forum and also the english version to visit :content:

you may like to read the Sticky: what is the 1st dream you remember? Part II and the Sticky: The bIg “My First LD” collection- Part III
/me also spams the 30 years or older?? topic :peek:

that is great news :yay:

Eight new members since I was last here :woo: Wow that is a lot, how did that happen :tongue:

Hi hunaynay, chickenleggz, Malina, Karuni, DelThako, Shantih, Dreamr And InkBleedsDeeper.

Welcome to the Forum :ld4all: :grin: Lots of musicians hmmn. I’ve never mentioned this before but I used to play the keyboard :content:

Hello.

I’m 15 and from the USA. I love computers and most media and music. I’m very nice most of the time, but I have an inner intense rage for close-minded people. I’m very interested in LDs and would love to have one. I play piano.

Hello Remi :wave: welcome
I’m sure your first LD is just around the corner :smile:

Hello. Im new here and ive experienced only 1 lucid dream so far.

:wave: hello Remi and zebli, I hope you both enjoy your time here

:eh: oo did you choose your nick due to REM sleep Remi?

zebli, will you be posting your first LD in our sticky “Big My First LD Collection topic” in our dream diary forum? :user:

Good luck to both of you on your lucid quests, I’m sure you will both be able to post about your LD experiences very soon.

I have been known to painfully get a tune out of a keyboard :tongue:

:welcome: zebli

LD4ALL will definitely help you to get lucid it helped me :smile:

Hi! i’m Andromeda Midnight. I’m really interested in psychology(eg AP, Ld…)im a yellow reclusive star. ive been trying to LD for 4 nights now, but no go. i hope it happens soon! :bored: :smile: :wink:
ps i take piano and can play advanced songs! :smile:

Hi Andromeda Midnight! (says the fellow newbie) Cool, another band/music person for our ranks. Bwahahaha! Good luck with your LDing.

Welcome Andromeda :content:
You can find things about AP in the Beyond Dreaming section. And you can find information about Lucid Dreams all over the forum :wink:

You could record your songs and post them in the Garden of Creation if you want to. Then we can all listen to you playing the piano :slight_smile:

Good luck with lucid dreaming ^^

Hello Andormeda Midnight :wave:
I like you name It makes me think of a blue midnight sky :smile:

hi Andromeda Midnight welcome to the forum have fun :content:

Hello everyone! This is my first time posting, but I’ve been browsing this forum for a while now…

I’m a natural lucid dreamer and usually get spontaneous LDs once or twice a month without really trying. But a week or so ago, I think I experienced a WILD without meaning to. I just turned over in bed and suddenly I heard a buzzing sound and everything faded away and then I was in a dream. I’ve been researching LD methods ever since, but I have yet to have a self-induced LD.

I really hope this forum can help me, and I think it’ll be great to talk to people who are experienced with LDs, because no one I know in real life has ever had an LD.

Welcome… Uhm… Artifex? ^^ :welcome:
I think you’ll get great help from here, not from me though, I’m still trying (as hell) to have a fourth LD of mine ^^ Aw, I wish I was a natural LD:er as well :happy:

Anyway, Welcome!

Welcome Artifex Eximius to the funnest place on the web :smile: