The Big "Hi, I'm New Here!" Topic - Part 45

Hello Artifex Eximius :wave:

Congratulations on the WILD :smile: I’m sure you’ll find the forums very helpful, I know I have :grin:

Hi I am here! Big!

Hello Sid_V and welcome to ld4all :ld4all: :happy:

Hello guys.
New member from France, 30 years old, civil engineer. I had a lot of LD in my childhood (most between age of 10 and 14 I’d say) but now they’ve become quite rare (maybe once a year). I’d like to discover if it’s due to the adult life and stress (and loss of candor) and I’d like very much to experience it again (as I think they’re a key to self-analysis and a way to happy life). I’m very impressed by the size of the forum (number of topics, members…). I’ll try some of techniques described (lot of abbreviations !).
At the moment, I’m trying to recall dreams in the morning (not easy with a young child in the house) and focusing on two phenomenons linked with dreams : the “erase all” fonction associated with the first minutes of waking up (its efficiency is really impressive), and the appearance of random thoughts during the falling asleep (not necessarely real dreams, because no hallucination within). As a second baby is coming soon, I think i’m gona have some chances to experience “WBTB” soon !!!

:wave: hello andromeda14, Artifex Eximius, Sid_V and cMarsu :grouphug:

good luck :thumbs: … I hope to see a post all about your first LD in the near future :yay:

:happy: it’s a great community of LDers and dreamers :grouphug:
since you are a natural LDer, you may discover some new ideas in the lucid adventures forum :wiske: and we also have the monthly LDing quest … this month it’s “The Mirror of Erised”

:wave: Sid … is your user name in memory of Sid Vicious?

:rofl: the joys of parenthood … been there, done that and got the Tshirt :wink:
We have a 30 years and older topic into which you may like to make a post (the link is in my signature)

Hope you all enjoy your time at LD4all

:welcome: cMarsu

I have never really looked at it like that but you are right it is :smile:
Although I’m sure it is possible to train yourself not to forget, I know I’m trying to :content:
Good luck with getting lucid :happy:

I have been having lucid dreams for years now but I don’t have them as regularly as I’d like. Usually I become lucid if I notice something a little odd, or feel a bit threatened and find myself wondering if I’m in a dream… At this point I have learned to test if I’m in a dream by flying - and I simply float up towards the ceiling… sky… window or whatever and away I go… brilliant… another lucid dream!
I do feel very lucky to be able to have these dreams and look forward to learning a little more about some of the other topics mentioned on the site… bye for now…

Hi everyone, i’m new here, and i will make my dream diary in the morning,

Hail From Mexico

Welcome spangles :content:
It’s great that you can already lucid dream. If you have any questions feel free to ask. You can also share lucid experiences; it’s always nice to read about other people’s lucid dreams. I hope you like it here.

Welcome Murmur,
I saw you already made your dream diary. Let’s hope many lucid dreams will be in it ^^

:welcome: hello spangles and Murmur :grin: welcome to LD4all

:yay: another member who is 30 or older … our numbers are growing :plotting:

that is similar to my aim … but I plan to use levitation as my reality check :content:

Murmur, it’s good to see you have already started your dream journal :yay: … I hope it gets filled with lucid dreams :smile:

hello spangles and Murmur welcome

so Murmur you are fom mexico eh? I was born and lived in Monterrey until i was 13 years old now i live in chicago which isn’t much diff. :tongue:

WELCOME

Hello Spangles :wave:
It’s nice that you have an Idea what can get you spontaneously lucid. I have had 5 Spontaneous DILD s and each one has been caused by massively different things.

Hi Murmur :grin:

I know that dream journal will help you to get lucid, mine helped me :smile:

hello i’m new here. I live in France. 26 years old. I 'm interested by LD sinc severals months now. I have approximatly 6 LD and many many faka awake -is it the right terms ?-
I’m writting a memory at the univesity about LD. i’m studying Anthropology.

:wave: Hello Orson welcome :smile:

Congratulations on your LDs hopefully there are many more waiting for you. :grin:
“faka awake” Very close but I believe you mean False Awakening or FA for short :wink:
Anyway I hope you enjoy your time here :content:

Welcome Orson :welcome: We call them False Awakenings (FA’s). If you haven’t noticed yet, we have a French forum here as well: ld4all.com/fr/forum/

Interesting indeed :smile:

HIYA!!!

I’ve been trying to have a LD for AGES!!! I joined the forum because I want to join in on disscusions.

Welcome nessy1, enjoy your stay here!

Hope you mange to have some LDs soon.

HOOOOOAAAAYA!

I KNOW you’ll have a LD really soon then ^^ Reading discussions here is only half the fun :happy:

Hi Nessy1 and welcome to ld4all :ld4all:

There are many interesting discussions, full of great ideas, to join in on and I can understand why that made you want to join :grin:

:welcome: hello Orson and Nessy1, welcome to LD4all :yay:

I look forward to reading all your future posts and any dreams that you decide to share :happy: