the BIG "Hi, I'm new here!" topic part 51

o.o my bad, my cousins in the marine corps. sorry

:welcome: Damon89, Meo Kyoto and Pyromouse :grin:

Damon89, I put a link to your lucid dreams in your post :content: so members can find them easily. Long posts are great since we find out more about you :yay: Good luck with your exams and I hope you get into your first choice university. :wiske:

Well you found a good forum, since it is a friendly welcoming community :grouphug:
We have the dreaming boards, off topic boards (garden, gathering, lounge) and then playground where it is just a place to have fun :happy:

Most of us aren’t natural LDers and had to learn how to increase our LD frequency … so we aren’t an elite group of lucid dreamers :wink: and as chickenleggz said you will be able to experience them too :boogie:

I hope you all enjoy your time on the forum :happy:

:welcome: Pyromouse!
As moogle said, a lot of us aren’t naturals, we just learn and practice. Lucid dreams are easy to accomplish, it’s just that people think that it’s hard to get them and that thought is keeping them not from having them.

Hi Everyone!
After lurking here for some time and reading alot of the fantstic Posts and Topics I finally decided to submit my first post.

I have always had an interest in Lucid dreams, and astral projection. My success with both have been very minimal with the lucid dreams happening once or twice a year at best.

Lately I have been trying the U-WILD technique from “Reaper” and getting some interesting results including my first ever WILD!! I am looking forward to more and hope to being a full time lucid dreamer every night. There is just so much to experience in the dream and astral world and I don’t want to miss it.

Thanks for having me in the group!

:welcome: Mr. Happy!
It’s a good start that you’ve had some experience with WILD! Start a DJ on here, it will be helpful.

Thanks! I think I will do just that!

:wave: hello Mr Happy
:wow: 6 months before a first post :eek: … I think I was less than 15 minutes (just long enough to find the introduction topic :tongue: )
though I think it would be impossible to not post after a first WILD :hyper: since after waking up you would just want to share it with everyone :happy:

Thanks Moogle!
Yeah I know that it took awhile before my first post. But I found that there was no need at the time to ask questions because everything is so excellently covered here on the forums. Plus I am generally a shy kind of guy so this is like breaking out of my shell for me.

:yes: that’s true … i just read all the big topics and anything that caught my eye, my posts were mainly in lounge and a little later the DJ forum :smile:

:eh: /me rushes back to edit in a plug for the over thirty topic (link in my signature :grin: )

'ello, I’ve been lurking on these forums for…uh…six months, and I just now got a account here. :rofl: I’m not only hoping to make some friends, but to rediscover my long lost natural lucidity. (The only reason you see 112 is because of that. :crying: )

[size=59] (Man, I am so bad at introductions  :tongue: )[/size]

Hey Eranikus :wave: welcome to the forum. I’m sure you’ll find some friends and find out more about Lucid dreaming.

As for introductions, i suck at them as well :bored:

Six months? If I were you the first thing that I would do is join when I found this site. I’m sure you’ll gain your natural lucidity back in no time. [size=9]I’ll be your friend : )[/size] Anyways, :welcome:!

Hey guys im new here just got my account up! Its good because i only have one friend that i can talk to about my lucid dreams…now i have some more people to talk to!

:welcome: lax! :happy:
Thats a good thing that you can talk about lucid dreams to a friend, and even more now! :razz:

Welcome lax487!

You will definitely find alot of friendly and helpful people to talk to here.

Have fun !

:wave: hello Eranikus and lax, welcome to the forum :grouphug:
LD4all is a great community and new members soon become really established ones just by making a few posts :user: so I’m sure you will both enjoy your time here and also make a lot of new friends :grin:

why hello everyone my name is Timmy and ive been havin LD since i was very young. although at that time i didnt really know wut they were. It was some time ago when i met a lady at work who told me alot of LD’s and so i began my research about this amazing phenomenon and ended up here. ive been surfing the site for some time now and after the unusual LD i had last night i thought id sign up for the forums and try to learn about others experiences.

about the dream i had last night, well it wasnt really an odd dream like i usually have it was just that i kept waking up and falling back exactly to where i was in the dream and just as lucid. usually when i do become lucid it only last for a few moments it seems, i think i get to excited when it happens and i wake myself up. so to not ramble i was just wondering if this happens to alot of LDers? waking up and falling back to the exact moment u were when u awoke…and does anyone have any advice on how to stay lucid longer?

hey mike :wave: there are sticky topics about that … but a nice hint is to look at ur hands , rub them toghether and say to yoursellf , this is my dream , i wake up wen I want … :wink:

:welcome: Mothman!
This is certainly a great place to learn other’s experience. You can go to the subforum called Dream Journal and you’ll surely find some amazing stuff there.

Hallo everyone! =D