the BIG "Hi, I'm new here!" topic part 52

:welcome: jsf & Viktorius !!!
Good job on making a DJ here! It will help you in your quest for lucidity.

Hi, I’m new here! My younger brother claims to have LD’s all the time, but I can’t seem to get them to work. I have read and tried various methods on this website, but none have been successful for me so far. I’m not too good at remembering my dreams, which might be the problem. If anyone could give me any help I would be grateful.

welcome madfrank
you’ll have a great time here and make freinds too!

Hey MadFrank :welcome:
I am, along with all other people here, in to helping- So if you have any problems or questions we’ll do our best to answer them. If you want more of a ‘mentor-ish’ guidance, I’d be happy to help you out :wink: Feel free to PM me about anything you might be wondering about.

Hi and welcome, from another newbie in a pretty similar situation (my younger brother also seems to know a lot about LDs). My advice for recall is to think about it for a while - since I started trying, I’ve woken up every day thinking “damn, a night without a dream”, but then I remember one thing from the dream, and more comes out from there. Hope this is of some help!

:welcome: MadFrank!
Even though you’ve tried all of the techniques, you still might want to check out this thread. To help with your recall, you can keep a DJ and it will help improve your DR.

Hi Ya’ll :tongue:

As I wee little one I was able to lucid dream almost at will. It was really fun. Then I grew up and decided (with the help of religious fear) that dealing with the unknown was witchcraft. Anyhow I read Albert Taylor’s “Soul Traveler” and now decided to come back to my roots this time with an acute spiritual sense. :content:

I hope to have fun here!

:welcome: hello MadFrank and Gnosis, welcome to the forum :grin:

MadFrank: as jsf said … just making time in the morning to try to recall your dreams can really work wonders. We have a big Remembering Dreams topic in the Stuff Dreams are made of… forum which will give you a lot of help with your recall. :thumbs:

Gnosis: we have had a few “Is LDing a sin?” and similar topics in the past and they all ended up concluding LDing was ok :happy:
I’m glad you have come back to practicing LDing :happy:

:welcome: Gnosis!!!
Here, I’m sure you can get back on track on LDing at will! Happy Lucids!

hi guys i’m new and was told about this by ebil shrimp whop told me of LD4all and i have LD’s!

WOOOOO!!! FERN!!!

/me waves wildly…

:welcome:

I wondered whether you’d join here or not… :wink:
I guess its all just too hard to resist eh?

:welcome: Fern!!!

Just PM me or anyone else on the forum and they will be glaldly to answer your questions. :happy:

Hi everyone, another new guy here. ^^

Yay for the guys.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too many girls here.

:welcome:

Really? Although they do have a broader interest for mystical things. Although LD isn’t in theory mystical :slight_smile:

:welcome: Osarksis!!
I hope you have a good stay here.

Thank you :happy:

hello Fern :wave: welcome to LD4all, I’m sure you will really enjoy being a member of the forum :boogie:

hello Osarksis :wave:
I spotted your topic in garden and read your poem :smile: [LINK]
I notice you have had one LD already, I hope you post it in our DJ forum :grin:

Hi folks!

Well, i’m new to the community as a member, but i’ve been reading the threads and discussions for quite a while now, and decided to join finally. Lacking a username i finally took some old icq-nickname :wink:

As for lucid dreaming, i’ve had around four lucid dreams I remember in my childhood. Unfortunately I didn’t know my possibilities then, I just used the knowledge “I am dreaming” to… yeah, wake up ^^

Since I found out more about LD in the past months I’ve been trying, and even if my Lucid dreams are just an occasional thing, i enjoy them.

I’ve had some really intense lucid dreams with a lot of controle, and a lot of half-lucid dreams. I’ve even met my Dreamguide, I think, but not on purpose. It was some kind of… a man with a black head of a horse… like a reversed centaur. Anyways, i just hope to learn more about LD in the community, and of course meet nice people :smile: but i think this is not a problem here ^^

So, once again, Hi @ all!

:peek: vanishes in the dreamworld

:eek:

As the baby from the E Trade commercials say. “Whoa”