the BIG "Hi, I'm new here!" topic part 57

Ah ha - now why didn’t I think of that…Thanks!

Hey there everyone! New here to LD4all. I’ve been into lucid dreaming for about 1 year 4 months. It’s some crazy process! I started out at dreamviews, but this forum seems a wee bit better after checking it out a few times.
I’ve recently had an amazing experience with my first unintentional WILD. So, it gave me a new confidence with LDing. WILD’s have always been my weak spot. Hopefully I can master this technique with your help! Nice to meet you all.

Hey i’m new here also. i have been looking around the fourm for about a week and finally joined. I made a DJ and in really helped in recall. Cant wait untill im LD’ing. :smile:

:welcome: oneirowatts and matt94

I hope youll like this site and that you find this place comfortable.

I would like to remind you of playground :tongue: there might be much :puh: and unseriousness in there :wink:

And lastly I wish you good luck on your path to LD’s :thumbs:

hey, Oneirowatts, happychappy, and matt94 :tongue:

:wave: hello Oneirowatts, welcome to LD4all :grouphug:
Congrats on your first unintentional WILD :boogie: BTW since you have 50 LDs, don’t forget to post your most interesting one in the sticky “Your Most Interesting LD” topic in the dream journal forum :grin:

Good luck with mastering WILD :thumbs:

:wave: hello matt94, hope you enjoy being a part of the LD4all community :grin:
If you wish to keep an online dream journal here we have a dj forum for members to keep their personal dream topic :content: If you haven’t already … I recommend reading the ‘choose your technique’ topic and ‘links and descriptions of all known techniques’ topics in the knowledge base forum :content:

Good luck with your lucid quest :thumbs:

I’m sure you will both enjoy your time here :cheer:

Wazaa, I’m trying to create LD’s with WILD.
ATM i’m really trying to get a LD. Listening to some track, then WILD and hopefully if I get awake WBTB.

I had 2 clear dreams but one was pretty weird, I dreamed in a dream.
So I had a dream in a dream and I woke up in my dream(NOT LUCID!) but just de dream in my dream ended. I told my friend in my dream that I had this.
Then I walked back to my home and everything was sooo clear.
The dream in my dream was me driving a car and it felt like I really controlled it.
People at chat say it wasn’t a LD and i’m pretty sure it wasn’t. But I could remember the dream very good. In both dreams i’m able to recognize where it was in reality. Kinda weird. :tongue:
They also said it probably was a False dream. :neutral:

welcome donkey! :hugs:

False dream? You mean False Awakening? :tongue:

I myself have had a dream in which I was dreaming of my dreaming in that dream too. that is a Dream inside a Dream inside a Dream inside a Dream. Try figuring THAT out! :tongue:

:wave: hello donkey, welcome to LD4all. I noticed your nick the day you joined and associated it to Donkey in Shrek :grin:

:yes: a pre-lucid or false LD … I prefer the term pre-lucid :content:
… unless you really were AWARE that you were dreaming?
I’ve had a few dreams in which I went to sleep in the dream. One I recall I had a false WILD but was actually lucid in that part of the dream :content:

I had another dream where a name was written on a window as a URL.
Like Donkey.nl (nl is the domain for my country :tongue: ) and I told that friend in my dream I saw that. :neutral:
Dunno, all way to clear to be a real dream.

Last night I dreamed a teacher wanted to shoot me with a sniper. Can’t remember it very clearly but one point was so detailed that I can remember i’m in a toilet behind a blue wall and remember where the gun shots are. :eek:
How they looked and how big and stuff. :confused:
Ghehe pretty weird huh? :wiske:

:smile: You should begin a DJ topic in our dream journal forum to record your dreams. :thumbs:

I get toilets :toilet: appearing in a lot of my dreams

Just wanted to post a hello to everyone. I’m mid 20’s and from Australia. Stumbled across a lucid dream thread tonight on a forum and a few google searches brought me here.

Basically every dream I have had for about 16 years has been a LD. I never really thought about it much or even realised it was particularly uncommon. I almost feel a little bad as there seems to be all these people here trying to teach themselves to LD and I have been doing it every night and taking it for granted.

Anyway best of luck to everyone here trying to learn how to LD.

:welcome: welcome to LD4all Spoticus, I hope you stick around. You should think about doing the current quest link to LD4all Quest 42: Life, the Universe, and Everything It should be fun :smile:

I have to admit that the main reason I am here is due to the great people on the forum :happy:

I haven’t welcomed anyone in a while, welcome, Spoticus! Make yourself at home, we have a lounge, a playground, and a place to discuss many adventures, enjoy your stay :tongue:

Welcome to ld4all! Google brought me here also. :wink:

PS- I’m typing this all using the internet on my Wii! :lmao:

Hi! I’m als new aboard, it’s about my 3rd day dream journalling and I had my first RC in a dream last night! So it seems fitting to come join this forum :smile:

:welcome: hello OceanBorn, welcome to LD4all :grouphug:
I see you already have two lucid dreams … have you thought about posting them into our dream journal forum? :content: It would be great to read them. There is also a first lucid dream topic …
The BIG “My First LD” collection- Part V :user:

Hope you enjoy your time here and experience lots of future LDs :boogie:

Ha, :welcome: to ld4all OceanBorn, do you want to create another DJ in here please? :grin:

Dont forget to drop by playground :biggrin:

And good luck on your quest for LD’s :wink:

And Spoticus, :welcome: you too :content: ( /me is a bit slow :shy:) When I read the part

It seems that you dont like LD’s. I do :hurray: Good luck you too :smile:

Hi, I’m new here.

I’ve been interested in and experimented with LD’s since middle school. I’ve had varying results and kind of come in and out of the practice through the years. A recent book (and some unexpected free time) got me back into it recently. I’m very excited about finding this resource and community!

:welcome: antipoet to ld4all, it seems you have fun with your LD’s :biggrin:

I hope youll like this place :tongue: