the BIG "Hi, I'm new here!" topic part 60

Welcome Nubbe and Zacrifice! :welcome: You will find plenty of informations and support for your quest about Lucid dreaming, you’ll get there in no time! :wink:

Hello fellow dreamers! This is a long post, but that’s just the way I am. I love to share.

I’m new here, but I used to be a member of this community once. I used to be a very motivated lucid dreamer, succeeding on my first try at lucid dreaming and building my skills up from there. I was a member for maybe a month or two but then I lost all interest to these forums and lucid dreaming. I just quit it. I felt like I didn’t want to spend all my time wondering what I’m going to do when I go to sleep. :happy:

Well. Even after I quit lucid dreaming, I still kept having a lot of LDs but my dream recall got really bad. I would say I have maybe one LD every week or every two weeks. Not sure how many exactly, but often enough to pay special attention to the matter.

Now, as a experienced lucid dreamer, I’m joining to this wonderful community again, hoping to share my knoweledge and experiences with everyone who is willing to listen.

Hope to see you on the forums. :razz:

Welcome, Joldrastic! :welcome: Wow, you seem like you’re a very natural lucid dreamer, that’s awesome! And I’ll be willing to listen to any knowledge you have to share. :smile:

Hello everybody out there!

I became aware of LDs several years ago, as I received “Lucid Dreams” as a random article from my Wikipedia :content: . Afterwards, I quickly discovered this website and started writing my Dream Journal, but gave it up soon. One year after that, I felt like giving it a second try and was now practicising seriously aside with reading books and articles about the subject; ten days later, I experienced my first LD out of currently four LDs.
January this year, I ceased writing my Dream Journal along with coping about LDs, as I didn’t suceed any more and became quite frustrated about everything.
Several weeks ago, I eventually decided to restart again, now without writing a Dream Journal, because this was the thing that annonyed me the most - it literally ate my time, as I emphasise good writing.
So now, here I am again, having good results at the beginning and hoping to suceed soon - with the help of the community, of course!

Greetings from lovely Germany,
Plus

P.S.: I excuse myself in advance for any mistakes concerning grammar and vocabulary, I am still practising English in school. :content:

Welcome Plus to the LD4all community! :wave: I’m happy you were so lucky to stumble onto the LD wiki page :content: plus I’m glad to see you’re doing fine without a DJ.
Should you ever want to get back to it, you can just jolt down keywords, or write it on a PC (the two things combined if you can’t manage to have a PC near bed :tongue:), or there’s always voice recordings, you can use a specific device or the microphone into your cellphone (I guess every cell has the voice recording option these days)

Hello. I am new here, but not new to the topic of LDing.

I have never had one, and I have been trying on and off since early August. I plan on taking up LDing in January, and achieving my goal.

I was recently a member of Dreamviews, but due to complications I have left.

Welcome CarmineEternity to LD4all! I’m sure your DJ would have a lot of success here as well :wink: Hope you will find this community friendly and helpful.

Hi there :smile:

I’m Niconiric and I’m from France. I’m proud to join this community, which is really the best way to be motivated about the world of lucid dreaming. I became aware of lucid dreams 4 years ago (jan. 2006) and I only had 7 real lucid dreams in my whole life. To be sincere, I only had lucid dreams in 2006. That means I’ve been sleeping for 3 years without experiencing any LD. What went wrong ? I stopped writing dreams every morning in my DJ. I stopped reading things about LD…

2 weeks ago, I tried to start my DJ again. Now, I’m back in the business, ready to have lucid dreams, motivated as I never has been before !

Hello everyone, please just notice that : I’m going to have dozens of lucid dreams this upcoming year !

Welcome Niconiric! :welcome: Your attitude is really the way to go :content: Remember to always be confident in yourself, and you’ll get all the LD’s you may possibly want! :colgate:

Hey, I´ve been a member for a couple of weeks now but never saw this thread. From the chats you may know me as Jonas. I´m from Sweden.

I´ve never had an LD but I´m trying :smile:

Hi everybody,

I’ve been a big fan of this site, been using the frontpage for a while, and have been lucid dreaming on and off since I was about 12, no idea how many. I’m joining the forum to figure out some problems I’ve been having with staying lucid lately, among other things, and also to offer any insight I’ve gained over my LD career.

Hoping for many pleasant posts in the future!

-Omni

Welcome Omni! I’m sure your help will be of great aid to the community :smile: Hope you stick around!

Welcome Omni, DrGreat, Niconiric, CarmineEternity, Plus and anyone else I missed :wave:

Just stick around and don’t be shy! Post any questions, experiences, advice or whatever and you’ll quickly make new friends and discover how the community here is great :tongue: We’re all here to help each other out.

And don’t worry, with a little practice and perseverance you’ll all get that first LD! (or just another one, or a better one, or a longer one, … the sky is the limit! :tongue: )

See ya around

(PS: don’t mind me, I seem to be in an extra good mood today :eh: )

[center]
[size=200][color=blue]to LD4all[/color][/size][/center]

:wave: hello
[size=150]Cybergardien, mopman, robin404, Alice, bonajkukoj, jbeagle26, Casteratone, anatidaephobic, Nubbe, Zacrifice, Joldrastic, Plus, CarmineEternity, Niconiric, DrGreat (Jonas) and Omni [/size]
I can really just repeat what mattias… said

Hi :smile:

My name’s Teraflare8866, and I stumbled upon ‘lucid dreaming’ when I had a dream that I could control when I was younger. I searched it up to find this was called lucid dreaming, and then I wanted to find out how I could induce them. In September I started a dream journal, and from there I could recall my dreams easily. Currently I have about 20 lucid dreams or so (thanks to the MILD method), but I wanted to truly induce lucid dreams with the WILD method. During my research I came across this forum, so I decided to join it. It has been very helpful.

I hope to achieve many more lucid dreams in this upcoming year. See you around!

• Teraflare8866

Welcome Teraflare8866! Don’t forget to ask if there is any doubt you’d like to clarify that is not covered in our guides or stickied topics :smile:

Hello everyone.

My name is Snow, but that name was already taken, so I picked Snowmaiden since it’s my name on some other forums.
I have been interested in lucid dreams and everything related for years now, and I’ve been visiting LD4all (the site, and the IRC) for a few years, but I couldn’t be bothered to register on the forums, because I’m already on so many other forums and whatnot, so I figured I wouldn’t be a ble to keep it up, but talking to some people on the IRC, I realized the forum is full of information on a lot of t hings, and I also figured spending lots of time on here would aid my progress in LD’ing, because it’ll keep my mind preoccupied with it.

There are lots more things I could put here, but none of them are coming to me, so I guess if I just talk to people, or browse topics on this forum, everything that needs to be said will come up eventually.

And best wishes for the new year!

Hello!
I’m sort of new to these forums (I’ve been a bit of a lurker haha), but not so much the topic of lucid dreaming. Unfortunately, though, I’ve had only 1 successful lucid dream (maybe 2 but im not sure) and it didnt last long, and it was a long time ago. Recently, I’ve gotten into lucid dreaming and have been trying to reach it, although its been hard since im still in school.
Other than that, I hope to enjoy the company of others on this forum, as well as hopefully find useful advice on reaching lucidity once more.

Welcome to both Snowmaiden and Bejezt! :welcome:

Snowmaiden, the forum is evergrowing with info :wink: and most is easily accessible at the knowledge base and the BIG stickied topics. Don’t forget to ask if you got any more questions :smile:

Bejezt, it’s quite the opposite, Lucid Dreaming is easier while you’re still in school years! :happy: Just be confident in your possibilities, I’m sure you will get wherever you desire very soon, with a little practice :wink:

split the topic so the new part began on January 1st 2010 … ‘the BIG “Hi, I’m new here!” topic part 61’ can be found here :moogle: