the BIG "Hi, I'm new here!" topic part 60

Yeah, I often have troubles with using my name :smile:
It is rare and sounds unusual(as for real name) in my country, but not in the Internet((

Hi!
I heard about LD a few years ago but didn’t try that hard to learn it at that time. Now, I’d really like to LD and I’ve started a few weeks ago. I already had my first LD last weekend, but it only lasted a second or so because I was so excited I had one.
But this was great already, it was totally different from my normal dreams. As if I usually dream 2D and then suddenly the whole scene became 3D. It’ s hard to explain, but it felt great!
I hope I’ll have more LDs and also longer ones.
Greets from Germany

Welcome bonajkukoj! :welcome: I’m sure you will quickly learn to get longer and longer LD’s :happy:
And about the 3d sensation, it’s really wonderful, and it mainly means your awareness has increased, which is a really good thing.
Be sure to read our guides and have fun! :smile:

I am new to this site. I have experimented with lucid dreaming in the past and am getting back into it. I just had my 1st lucid dream in a long time last night. I am excited about this site!

welcome jbeagle26 :wave: congrats on the LD! Practicing will get you many more I assure you! :content:

and welcome bonajkukoj and alice. and if I missed anyone else :grin:

Hello!
I just found out about lucid dreams two days ago. Since then, I have looked at all the advice and found out more about it. Although I am still inept at Lucid dreams( I don’t remember ever having one in my entire life) following your advice, I have found that I am starting to actually remember my dreams! I hope to be able to have this experience that you all hold dear. The thing that started me off on this topic was that I had a dream three days ago. Not only was this occurrence rare, it also was different in another way. when I left the dream, I had this strange feeling within, as if I had made a new friend. After research, I discovered about Lucid Dreams and wish to learn more.
Thanks for having me! :content:

:welcome: :welcome: :welcome:
to all the new LD4All Members!!! (Still kinda new myself :smile: )

This is absolutely a fantastic forum to learn from, and explore all the various reasons for coming here!

:welcome: Everyone!!! It’s been a while since I have been on the site but I have taken a little break and now I’m ready to start LDing again. :content: This really is a great forum and I missed everyone very much! So big :hug: !

Hi. I found out about this site a while ago but didn’t feel like making an account. Now I decided to. :smile: I’ve had 2-3 LDs in the past but didnt know what they were or what I could really do in them. Thank you for opening my eyes to the possibilities :grin: Now I just need to figure out how to get lucid a little more often then every few years :wink:

hey anatidaephobic, welcome! :wave:

don’t worry, you’ll get better at it as you practice. Joining here helps a lot too, to get you informed and motivated :tongue: So enjoy your stay.

And nice to have you back lidybug :smile:

Hey all, I recently found out about LD and I am extremely fascinated about it! I think I have had one LD in the past (didnt knew what it was back then) and it a huge experience.
The last days I’ve been reading upon a lot on the forums and other places about LD’ing, and now I’m going to start myself! :smile:

• Nubbe

Hello, i am new to this site. I have been fascinated about LD’s for a while. Ive been researching it for the past week and i am practicing and hoping to get my First Controlled LD soon. This site has helped me alot thanks sooooo much. Cant wait To get my first LD!

Welcome Nubbe and Zacrifice! :welcome: You will find plenty of informations and support for your quest about Lucid dreaming, you’ll get there in no time! :wink:

Hello fellow dreamers! This is a long post, but that’s just the way I am. I love to share.

I’m new here, but I used to be a member of this community once. I used to be a very motivated lucid dreamer, succeeding on my first try at lucid dreaming and building my skills up from there. I was a member for maybe a month or two but then I lost all interest to these forums and lucid dreaming. I just quit it. I felt like I didn’t want to spend all my time wondering what I’m going to do when I go to sleep. :happy:

Well. Even after I quit lucid dreaming, I still kept having a lot of LDs but my dream recall got really bad. I would say I have maybe one LD every week or every two weeks. Not sure how many exactly, but often enough to pay special attention to the matter.

Now, as a experienced lucid dreamer, I’m joining to this wonderful community again, hoping to share my knoweledge and experiences with everyone who is willing to listen.

Hope to see you on the forums. :razz:

Welcome, Joldrastic! :welcome: Wow, you seem like you’re a very natural lucid dreamer, that’s awesome! And I’ll be willing to listen to any knowledge you have to share. :smile:

Hello everybody out there!

I became aware of LDs several years ago, as I received “Lucid Dreams” as a random article from my Wikipedia :content: . Afterwards, I quickly discovered this website and started writing my Dream Journal, but gave it up soon. One year after that, I felt like giving it a second try and was now practicising seriously aside with reading books and articles about the subject; ten days later, I experienced my first LD out of currently four LDs.
January this year, I ceased writing my Dream Journal along with coping about LDs, as I didn’t suceed any more and became quite frustrated about everything.
Several weeks ago, I eventually decided to restart again, now without writing a Dream Journal, because this was the thing that annonyed me the most - it literally ate my time, as I emphasise good writing.
So now, here I am again, having good results at the beginning and hoping to suceed soon - with the help of the community, of course!

Greetings from lovely Germany,
Plus

P.S.: I excuse myself in advance for any mistakes concerning grammar and vocabulary, I am still practising English in school. :content:

Welcome Plus to the LD4all community! :wave: I’m happy you were so lucky to stumble onto the LD wiki page :content: plus I’m glad to see you’re doing fine without a DJ.
Should you ever want to get back to it, you can just jolt down keywords, or write it on a PC (the two things combined if you can’t manage to have a PC near bed :tongue:), or there’s always voice recordings, you can use a specific device or the microphone into your cellphone (I guess every cell has the voice recording option these days)

Hello. I am new here, but not new to the topic of LDing.

I have never had one, and I have been trying on and off since early August. I plan on taking up LDing in January, and achieving my goal.

I was recently a member of Dreamviews, but due to complications I have left.

Welcome CarmineEternity to LD4all! I’m sure your DJ would have a lot of success here as well :wink: Hope you will find this community friendly and helpful.

Hi there :smile:

I’m Niconiric and I’m from France. I’m proud to join this community, which is really the best way to be motivated about the world of lucid dreaming. I became aware of lucid dreams 4 years ago (jan. 2006) and I only had 7 real lucid dreams in my whole life. To be sincere, I only had lucid dreams in 2006. That means I’ve been sleeping for 3 years without experiencing any LD. What went wrong ? I stopped writing dreams every morning in my DJ. I stopped reading things about LD…

2 weeks ago, I tried to start my DJ again. Now, I’m back in the business, ready to have lucid dreams, motivated as I never has been before !

Hello everyone, please just notice that : I’m going to have dozens of lucid dreams this upcoming year !