the BIG "Hi, I'm new here!" topic part 61

Hey everyone,
just got back to lucid dreaming a few months ago
the first LD I had when I was about 13 or 14 years old´
never talked about it… but now I think it’s time to do this… here XD
cucu, Lucy #:slight_smile:

:welcome: lucy to ld4all :happy:

And congratulations on your LD’s :cool_laugh:

I have been surfing the forum for about a month now, but I just now signed up :happy: I just had my first LD last night, and i’m about to post the experience in the Dream Journal under https://community.ld4all.com/t/the-big-my-first-ld-collection-part-v/29312

I’m happy to be here, so a BIG Hi to everyone!
:woo:

Welcome Lucy in the Sky and WalkinOnSunshine! :wave:

Lucy in the Sky, I’m very glad you decided to open up :smile: I’m sure you’ll learn a whole lot from this, and all your dreams. :content:

WalkinOnSunshine, that’s a great way to start your quest! :ok: Hope to read many lucid of yours. :wink:

Hi, I’m new here.

My name is Kevin. I have been trying to have a lucid dream for a few days now. I had to take a break because I was in China last week. I just got back, slept for a while and had some Chinese tea. After trying to induce a lucid dream by what I guess would be something close to a WILD for three hours, I gave up. Now it is around 5:30 AM and I can’t sleep so I am here.

Welcome Kevin!
I gotta warn you, tying to WILD at the beginning of the night can be harsh for most, especially if they’re slow sleepers/don’t know how to fall asleep properly. The best time to WILD would be during the last hours of bedtime, about 2 hours before waking up for the last time.
Here you find a very nice guide on learning to WILD. Best wishes to you. :wink:

Thanks for the advice. I am a very slow sleeper. Head just keeps spinning. I’ll try again with the help of the guide, thanks again.

While searching through my early posts, I realized that I’ve never said hello in this topic. So, I’m going to say it now. Hello, I’m new here! Well… at least I was new about 10 months ago… :razz:

Hi all, just registered, starting my quest for lucidity ^^

Welcome zem! :wave: Be sure to have a read of the guides we have here, not to mention the site guide by pasQuale. And don’t forget to check the Lucid subsections for any other question you might want to have answered :wink:

Hi everyone
I’m new to LD’ing and the forums.
Joined after finding out about ld’s and the wonders of google bought me here.
Still looking for my first ld been trying for about a week. using reality checks and a dream journal.

:smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:
Looking forward to seeing you guys around the forums .

tks luke

Damn it.
my first post and i posted it in the wrong place.
sorry

Hey, welcome, I wish you many lucid dreams!
There already is an introduction topic, THIS one.

It will just probably be merged into that topic.
Anyway, have fun on the forum!

Meh. We’ve all made a post or two in the wrong spot. Welcome :content:.

I personally can’t see why a mistake this little could matter in the slightest. :wink:
Welcome lbsf1, enjoy the community and the guides, and feel free to ask questions if you need any help. :content:

Oh hai! Welcome to the
Forum! :happy:

Hi everybody.

I’m trying to gain more knowledge and experience about lucid dreaming, which I found about just a few months ago, and that’s how I ended up here.

My dream journal is a mess, and my friends are starting to wonder why’s that I look at my hands so often, but I guess I’m here to stay.

See ya

:welcome: Chrono

Welcome chronosaurus! :wave:
Be sure to give a look at the Knowledge base, we have lots of useful info there! :content:
May your quest for Lucid Dreaming be successfull.

Hi, me too, I’m new.
I’ve been aware of the fact that there are people who practice lucid dreaming, but I never really was interested.

Now I am and I’ve tried a bit and I’ve become lucid at the third try. Not bad considering the fact that I used to not even remember my dreams.

Funny fact: the clock RC doesn’t work in my dreams --> the clocks ihn my dream work and don’t change time after I turned around and looked on them again :open_mouth: