the BIG "Hi, I'm new here!" topic, part 69

Hello,

I think I’ve had a few LDs but not really sure, they were early in the sleep cycle or just about to fully wake up. I also am trying to recall all my dreams with no success

Hey everyone, I’m V. I’m a fifteen year old student and writer the southeast U.S.

I’ve had many LDs seeing as I’m a natural lucid dreamer. I guess I should actually say I’ve had many LNs. I have never had a good dream that can remember, which is saying a lot because I have normally been able to remember 2-3 of my dreams(nightmares) per night since I was 10. Everything I remember from before that has also been nightmares. My recall is often very detailed unless I forget to right it down the day after.

The recall of multiple nightmares per night started after a traumatic experience that happened to me when I was 10. This is something I’ve come to terms with and am comfortable talking about. The LNs that came with it, however, are something I can’t seem to fix.

The last interesting sleep-related detail about me is that I was a child who had night-terrors quite often. I have also been known to sleepwalk and talk in my sleep quite often.

I debating and such, and I’m normally quite an optimistic person. So, anyone who wants to get into detailed discussions about philosophy, LDs, or basically anything should feel free to talk to me.

Hello, I am MrLucidZombie, I am a gamer who has NEVER had a lucid dream yet but is wanting to get one. I have been studying Lucid Dreams for a year, but I am starting to know alot. I am here to share stories and listen to stories, I will be MrLucidZombie in the chat by the way. My methods of LDs I will be using is CALD and I will do alot of RCs by stuff I seen in dreams alot, such as doors.
Info:
Favorite game: Minecraft
Favorite Conversation Topic: Lucid Dreaming

The names Marcus, am 16 years old and from that lovely hot continent called Australia :smile: Except now it’s winter and it’s horribly cold D: I do envy you who get to have snow.

Anyway G’day!, Hello! How are you? I am fairly new to the whole LD experience and am only bordering on extremely vivid dreams at the moment. I’m afraid my dreams are just too real to trick my mind. It’d be great to meet you all and learn whatever I can and help if possible :smile: I saw the Wolf game that looks pretty full on for a role playing game. In the future I may have time but school is just way too busy.

I look forward to being on LD4all :smile:

Welcome Marcus!

Well, fellin’ pretty good! :content:

Having vivid dreams is great, don’t forget to enjoy NLD dreams too.

Don’t worry. Approach this quest with ease, positive energy and positive thought, and you are already half way through.

Take a time and don’t push things. Give yourself a credit and most important - time. This is a great place to learn a lot about lucid dreaming, we have tons and tons of topics and discussions, search them and use them to improve your knowledge, if you have questions, just ask!

Hey dreamers!

I’m Aggs from Poland. I’m interested in LD for quite a long time. I’ve never had one, but 2 or 3 times I was very close…
I will try some techniques and I hope I will soon wake up in my dream reality ^^

:welcome: Aggs!

Enjoy your stay here and I wish you many lucid dreams! Like I said to Marcus, take it easy and give yourself time and credit!

Hi everyone, I’m Hillatoppa from Germany!
I tried last night the 3rd time to get lucid, and it worked! Hope the next will come soon and last longer. This website already helped me a lot, thank you! I will use the Dream Journal Forum too, i think its very helpful and a good idea!
I wish everyone success on their quest to lucidity (kinda like this expression :smile: )

Hi everyone!
I’m a 17-year-old student from Finland. I recently found this site and forum and decided to sign up because I thought that lucid dreaming is worth a try.

I’ve actually had about twenty failed DILD’s over the years without knowing what lucid dreaming was. The reason of failure has always been the same - I’ve realized that I’m in a dream in the middle of it and then waking up immediately.
My “normal” dreams are quite amazing and vivid too, containing fantasy elements, settings from 19th century and much more. It’s quite rarely that I have dreams which are about daily life.

Aside from dreaming, I like to draw and paint, play video games and just enjoy life. Unfortunately studying is taking up most of my time so I’ll properly start trying to get lucid dreams only after summer holiday starts. I’ve been trying WILD three times but failed because I started breathing too heavily near the peak of SP. On holiday I’ll probably start using MILD and its variations as they might be better for beginners. I’m going to start keeping a dream diary, too.
As you might have noticed, English is not my native language so excuse my grammar mistakes if you happen to see some. :smile:

I look forward to spending more time on this site and with all of you!

Hi

I’m 18 and come from an exotic little country called Austria. Since I was a child I loved to dream and remember my dreams, but only since I had my first lucid dream about a week ago I got deeper into this topic. I hope that I can repeat this amazing experience with the techniques shown in this forum.
Laoc

:welcome: Hillatoppa, Crystarium and Laoc!

Enjoy your stay here and feel free to ask whatever you need. And share you knowledge about lucid dreaming! :grin:

Hi all:

I am very new to the subject of lucid dreaming, and this is my first post in this forum. Just want to begin by saying hi too all of you :smile:

I read the book “Lucid Dream: Gate Way to Inner Self”. The author says that among the many possibilities of lucid dreaming, one is to be able to tap into as yet unknown information.

Can you imagine the potential for human and civilizational progress if just a minority of us are able to consistently lucid dream and tap into these unknown information? In our dreams, we can travel to the future, talk to people of the future and ask them to teach us technologies that today are not yet available to us. For example, we can ask future people about anti-gravity propulsion systems. I have always been curious how the Egyptians build their Great Pyramids. I want to travel to the past and see the pyramid being built. If mutual dreaming is possible, then four different scientists can meet together in their dreams and talk about solutions to technical problems that may yield important insights which can help to generate some very clever innovations to solve many problems that the world face! Imagine the possibilities!

Anyways, I just feel that I have to share my thoughts about this because the potential is so amazing.

I am curious. Have any of you tried to reach out to random “people” of extraterrestrial civilizations on other planets in your dream? Is it possible to do that? Or is that more belonging to the realm of astro projection? I would LOVE to hear about it if any of you have such experiences!

OMG, I can’t wait to start lucid dreaming. I know its gonna take years of practice, and that’s why I am going to start practicing tonight. I can’t wait to go on all those cool adventures in my dream. I love Star Trek. Once I become consistently lucid, I want to have dreams where I am part of the Star Trek Enterprise crew and go on all these coll adventures!

Hai, i’m a new member too :3

Wow, i never considered the thought of time travel while dreaming. If i ever become lucid, i have to try that! :happy:

And im hoping to become a frequent lucid dreamer too. :happy:

Well, I have been a sort of lucid dreamer for a long while! I have been looking at the forums for forever, but finally I gave in a made an account! (Yay!)
I can’t wait to have more lucid dreams!
My current (other than what’s below) lucid goals include:
Fly some more! (Flying is fun!)
Swim as a fish-person!
Grow my hair down to my ankles!
Visit the land I created in the story I wrote and even meet the characters!

Hi, im a dick from the uk.

Btw, has any1 ever had a dream about their teeth falling out b4? Every1 ive asked says they have - weird.

Heh nice I recall being washed upon the shore of Austrailia in a blur of a dream afew months ago. Yea you all are gonna have a pretty good experience here welcome newcomers :music:
@HELPgetmeoutofthiscage!: :bored: I do recall having an LD like that years ago…I honestly dont know how or why, ^^ but Im glad I havent experienced it again recently.

HELPgetmeoutofthiscage:

Dreaming of losing your teeth is actually a common dream theme. It represents insecurities or something of the like. I’ve actually had a few quite recently.

Hi all. I’m new here. I love dreaming and have excellent dream recall and have been keeping a dream journal for years. I had heard of Lucid Dreaming before and now I would love to learn how to do it. :grin:

I missed this thread before my first post.

But hello, KimokaJane here. I’ve never been overly interested in lucid dreaming. I’ve been lurking around here for a week and had my first lucid experience a couple days ago while napping…wow! Even after reading up on it, I didn’t know that I would actually “feel” my presence in the dream world after becoming lucid–it was such a trip.

So now I understand the appeal and if I can experience LD again or regularly, I hope that it could help me with my social skills and who knows what else?

Inky here! Nice to meet you all.

Lucid dreaming is my favorite. I want to work to gain more control over my mind and explore new worlds and discover parts of myself using LD.

Last night I had a brief instance of lucidity when I realized I was dreaming. I did the focusing on my hands trick and that kept me lucid. I wasn’t completely in control, however, and I was half watching and half participating in my dream.

For my first conscious attempt at lucidity I did amazingly!

I want to explore the possibilites of LD!