The BIG "Hi, I'm new here" topic part 75

Welcome to the forum i_am_asteria
wow, great that you found us again. :yay:

1 Like

Hi! Im Rebecca. I am interested in dreaming and dream therapy and analyzing dreams and lucid dreaming. I used to ld often but for years they are gone!

1 Like

Welcome to LD4all Rebecca :wave:
I’m sure your lucid dreams will return due to browsing the forum. :user:

Hi! I’m new here so thought I’d join the big Hi, I’m new here topic, to let everyone know that I’m new here, so Hi!

I’m not new to lucid dreaming however. I’ve had quite a few, and tested and explored my dreams, but there’s always more to learn and do. Lately, I haven’t had any lucid dream goals, and don’t practice it, but hearing and helping others, while sharing my own stories should be fun, and give me motivation.

I look forward to discussing lucid dreams, how we perceive reality in the first place, get philosophical, or joke around and have fun.

2 Likes

hello Bob :slight_smile: you might enjoy trying our official LD4all Quest if you succeed you earn a badge. Current one involves going through a mirror in a lucid dream.
We also have a Lucid Challenge at fairly frequent intervals. When sign ups begin, it will be featured on the banner.
Have fun and I hope to see you around the forum.

1 Like

I am Rodulf, living here in the Pacific Northwest USA with my wife. When younger I had several dozen lucid dreams. Seemed to go into a hiatus but now seems to be coming back. At the present I am retired and am planning on a more intensive plunge into shamanic dreaming. I seek contact with my ancestors, both North European and Native American. Lately, I am experiencing very powerful dream contact with Animal Spirits. Looking forward to sharing adventures with you guys.

1 Like

Hello Rodulf welcome to the forum. Has your wife developed an interest in dreams too? Looking forward to seeing your future posts.

Yes, we share dreams and both consider them important.

Hi, I’m Sara! I’ve been trying for a couple of years to have lucid dreams (with fluctuating effort) and now I’m at it again. I started reading again Robert Waggoner’s book and I (almost) had a lucid dream already. I look forward to have conversations with dream figures and I have some questions that I really want to ask the dream itself, or my subconscious/inner awareness.

1 Like

Hello Sara (zarath333)
I never got any sense out of DCs in LDs.
One time I asked, “Have you anything interesting to tell me?”
My reply was, “No”
:rofl:
I look forwards to reading your dream adventures.

1 Like

what an attitude! :joy:

Hello everyone! New user here (duh)
I’ve been a lucid dreamer since 2011. I’ve come here because I’m looking for a community to be involved with that will helpfully motivate and inspire me :purple_heart:

My motivation with my lucid dreams has always ebbed and flowed and I’m looking to break a dry spell since I’ve drifted quite a bit recently…but I’ve always had strong love for my dreams and when I’m in the groove I feel so much more in tune with myself.

Besides dreaming I love roller skating, drawing, and video games
Cheers~

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum Splash :wave:

That’s a good balance of hobbies - activity, relaxation and virtual activity/mental agility. :slight_smile:

I am sure you will find a lot of inspiration on the forum.

1 Like

Hi everyone! I’m new on the forum, I think. If I was a part of this forum before now, it was quite a while ago. Anyway, I’m here now.

1 Like

Welcome cedwards :wave: make yourself at home. I look forward to seeing your future posts.

1 Like

Hey people!

Happy to be here. I’m Dan, from the USA. I’m in my 30s and work as a public defender (a type of criminal defense attorney). I used to lucid dream quite a bit as a teenager and used to be involved in this community back in the day! Although that was probably around 2003 or so and I cannot seem to even remember my old username!

I’m hoping to get back into the habit. It’s been a while. My dream recall is pretty atrocious. Surprisingly enough, I still occasionally have lucid dreams without even trying, but they’re exceedingly rare, relatively short, and not NEARLY as vivid as they used to be when I was well-practiced.

What’s interesting is that even though I’m no longer lucid dreaming (and barely remembering my dreams) I’ve still managed to retain a little trick in my ordinary dreams. I never have nightmares. When something bad or violent is happening–whether it’s realizing I’m wearing shorts to Court or about to get attacked by someone–I very calmly just shrug it off. “No, that’s not happening” and kind of wave away the danger or, in my case, magically summon a pair of dress pants. I’m not at all lucid while doing this, but it’s just a reflex I managed to keep that I only learned from back in my lucid dreaming days.

Anyway, glad to be here… NOW WELCOME ME!!

4 Likes

Fiiiine XD welcome back!

1 Like

Welcome back @Spanky and wow you even now have the power to summon pasQuale to welcome you :lol:

I love how old members seem to find their way back :slight_smile:

1 Like

Aww I remember you :slight_smile:
Thank you for tolerating my immaturity back in the day! (I was only a teenager!)

Thank you! Glad to be back!