The BIG "Hi, I'm new here" topic part 75

Hi All!

I’ve been thinking about joining a lucid dreaming-oriented forum for years, found ld4all today, loved what I saw and here we are.

I was a fairly dedicated practitioner 10 years ago, but work, school, etc. Now I’m looking for lucid dreaming to assist me with some specific goals and what better way to get back into it than being part of a community? I look forward to reading everyone’s lucid dreaming adventures and discoveries as well as sharing mine. :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Hello @Kirkrrr, welcome to LD4all!

Engaging with other people in lucid dreaming is a good way to increase your chances of having lucid dreams. Feel free to start your own dream journal in the dedicated subsection of the forum to share your dreams with us, I’m looking forward to reading them :wave:

1 Like

Hi @Kirkrrr,welcome to LD4all

I am going to say you chose the best place to share your LD experiences because this site has given me 7 LD’s so far.Be sure to post topics or a DJ which on where we can all check out!I’d love seeing them,what better way to start?!

The main thing here is have fun with you LD adventures,i hope to see you soon again posting!

1 Like

hello @Kirkrrr I hope the forum inspires you again. Great to have you here. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you @Marvin, @Lumiscnt, and @moogle for the warm welcome! :smiley:

1 Like

Your very welcome @Kirkrrr
I hope you enjoy the stay at ld4all,quests,experiences,stories,tutorial,FAQs and more are available here,i hope to see you posting soon

Once again,you are very welcome,all the best and i wish you the best throughout your journey on ld4all
:cool_laugh:
:wave:
:smile:

1 Like

Helloooo dreamers! I’m not new here, just a resurrected ghost. Glad to see this site is still alive and well in the 3D. :blush::purple_heart::green_heart::blue_heart:

Sara (staroflife)

3 Likes

welcome back staroflife :wave:

1 Like

I’m new here. I’ve been lurking for a while but I’ve decided to make an account to support the forum. I don’t want to see another good forum die and eventually be stuck with Reddit. I’ve been trying off and on for the past couple of years to have lucid dreams without much success until recently. I’ve had 3 lucid dreams in the past two weeks which is more than I’ve ever had in this amount of time. I’m also into the spiritual side of things (oobe, ap, etc).

Well, that’s about all peace out.

3 Likes

Welcome back to the forum staroflife, great to see people joining back.

Welcome zaat. 3 LDs in the 0ast weeks coming. That’s pretty good. I also do believe in spiritual stuff, OBE AP etc.

Hope you enjoy your stay and make a DJ while you are at it?

:thumbs:

2 Likes

hello zaat

The best thing about joining as opposed to lurking is that now you can view the ‘member only’ parts of the forum and add your experience / views to the various topics.

1 Like

Hi all,.

I have been active in lucid dreaming all of my life. When I was 6 or 7 I just had to do something in my dreams and that night somehow through pure will-power I became lucid and did it.

I didn’t LD much till after highschool but as soon as I had any sort of free time on my hands I got into it and became quite avid with it for more than a year. I did it, or OOBE mostly, something like 2x a week for around a year.

Since then I’ve become more involved in pressing life concerns that have sort of eaten my dream world. Though I have had some dreams and in fact quite a few spontaneously LD’s, I am mostly looking to gain control of my whole experience so that I could do something like dream at will. At the moment everything I do is mundane and there is not much of a purpose in trying to do anything till I attain that control.

I had an account on here back in 05-07 (azurescen) but since I changed my phone number and it was attached to a Gmail account there is simply no way to get into it since I can’t remember the password. Gmail ties everything to your phone number and when you change it, dun dun Dun, you can’t touch it again, they won’t even talk to you.

Anyways hi all, I hope to get much more into dreaming now that I have freedom to.

You wanna know something I think? Since humanity hasn’t known anything other than constant war, and tyranny. We as a species haven’t had the time to sit around and talk to each other enough. We haven’t had a chance to realize the significance of dreaming and how dreams mean more to us than the physical world. Through talking about dreams, we feel accepted for being who we truly are. I love the chance to do that on here!

1 Like

I remember you. Welcome back. :boogie:

Thanks, I feel quite welcome. I didn’t do a whole lot before, but now I don’t feel like doing much other than living dreams.

1 Like

I’m Xanous. I’ve been out of practice for awhile. I’m trying to get my mojo back by engaging others that are interested. I’ve always been a huge dreamviews fan but I’m not getting the amount of conversation that I used to. I am not sure where all the dreamers are these days. Maybe they are here. I’ve been practicing lucid dreaming off and on for almost 20 years. Can you believe that?

4 Likes

I completely agree. Welcome to LD4ALL again!
I agree, in one of my posts I mentioned that dreamers are going down. But this is probably because they are busy now. We people are rare, you don’t find us often, right? We are uncommon, rare. We are a lucid rare.

I am 12 but whenever I read old posts, I feel like I’m transported in that time. I’ve read and am still reading many topics in my chrome book.

But some of us are still here. So If you need help!? We are happy to help

Remember we are rare

1 Like

We are rare indeed. There are zero people in my physical world that are interested in this topic. I almost go one person interested but he lost his excitement quickly. I think some of us experience this realm more intensely than others.

2 Likes

Hello @TheOtherXanous welcome to the forum.

Maybe they are dreaming :slight_smile:
I hope you enjoy ld4all

1 Like

I think the amount of dreamers has not changed so much, but the way online interaction and community works. Dreaming is, after all, a rather solitary activity all by itself and it’s not so widespread. So it relies on people getting together online more than many other hobbies.

But about 10 years ago the shift from very focused and specialized communities to more broad and I dare say superficial media like Facebook and Reddit caused the dreamer communities to decline. That’s my sad explanation for what happened. But everyone wanting to engage about dreams is definitely still welcome here =D so have a cookie :cookie:

2 Likes

hi, im new here
i can lucid dream everyday though without going through any techniques
just falling asleep will do the trick

1 Like