The Big "Hi, I'm New Here!" Topic - Part XXVII

Hows it going? I’m one of the new guys. I attend college full time, and consider myself a philosphical person. I came across this site and it looks so interesting, so here i am :happy:

Welcome )(star)(

:welcome:

Welcome to the site, Jakal!
I’ve only been here for two weeks, and do far, I find this site to be pretty inviting!

Welcome Jakal :welcome:

:welcome: Jakal :wave::handshake:

It’s so nice to welcome people to the forum! :boogie:

)(star)( :wave:
mcscm :wave:
Jakal :wave:

WELCOME !

jumps on Jakal

WELCOME!!! :hurray:

:grin:

:wave: Jakal. welcome to LD4all. Don’t forget to join the phil cloud user group :boogie: as soon as possible (just click the link in the forum description :user:
the forum isn’t just interesting but it is full of great members :yay:
mmm time for a group hug :grouphug:

Hi. I’m new here. I found LD4all with my program in firefox called Stumble Upon. I’ve never tried before to have and LD, but I have had 2, both a long time ago.

One really confused me though, I started by waking up on the couch in my living room (I wasn’t lucid here), but some how I knew i was “on a mission”. So to complete my mission I went back to sleep and had a “dream”, but i knew this part was a dream. Basically I could go back and forth by going to sleep on th couch, and just wanting to wake up. I eventualy got bored and realized, “hey both of these worlds are dreams”. I didn’t really try anything fun, I just wanted to really wake up. It took me awhile but to wake up (for real) I had to realize I was a few thousand miles away, in Florida, on vacation. I imediatly awoke with a little jolt (like I droped a few feet onto my bed) in Florida.

I don’t know if it means anything, but it was weird. :confused:

Welcome Ysim :smile:
Sounds like an interesting dream experience you had on the couch there.

lol, yes it had me thinking for quite some time. (I was 9 or 10 years old at the time)

Whassup, Ysim :wave:

Sorry for the one-liner…I’ll post more in the future :wink:

Welcome to the boards, Ysim! :smile:

Just joined…just wanted to say HI.

Well, I want to say HH. Also, I guess I want to say hello to you and everyone new, and everyone not new that I haven’t talked to in a while.

Hello LucidBritt20 :smile:

Hi LucidBritt20!
to Ld4all!!
:grin:

heyo, my names zach i started learning to LD, i had a dream but i didn’t realize it was a dream untill i woke up but then i had to do my paper route! but i remebered most of it so i might be able to recognize one 2night. In french class i shortly WILD but then i woke up because i had stuff to do :confused:. I’m creative and have a very big imagination, will this help with lucid dreaming?

Hey, Zach!

To LD you would have had to realized it was a dream inside the dream. :yes: A creative imagination works wonders. points to middle link in sig :grin: