the BIG Reality Check Topic [part II]

It seems that your problem occured just because your dream was short too much. Don’t worry, first LD’s are often very short.
About my current technique, it’s WBTB + autosuggestion.

Thanks!
I suppose I just need to carry on! :wink:

Hey guys,

My RC at the moment is one to do in public (preferably a crowded place). I stand in the middle of everyone, and take all my clothes off, till im butt naked. If people dont notice, then im dreaming. It works pretty good, you should try it!

-Cheers

I’ve heard somewhere that you don’t feel any pain in your dreams… I don’t know if it’s true or not, but if it is, you could always do a RC by pinching yourself or discretely scratching yourself. If it hurts, you’re not dreaming. Although maybe you CAN feel pain in your dreams, I don’t really get injured in my dreams that much so I wouldn’t know…

As for remembering to do RC’s, I wrote “RC” on the back of my left hand, and then “Are you dreaming?” on my wrist (under my watch, that way I’ll have to notice BOTH the watch and the text).

Dream on. // Olesia

False negative RC’s are fairly common in my experience, but I’ve just had my first false POSITIVE, and I thought I would share it. Finding myself in bed after apparently haven woken, I attempted to push my hand through the mattress (as usual) and was delighted to find it disappearing downwards quite easily. I leapt from my bed and was disappointed to find I could not levitate. I was equally miffed that I could not walk through the door. Further RC’s convinced me that I was well and truly awake. Close examination of the bed revealed where my arm had in fact passed between the mattress and the wall! I can only be grateful that my first action after the false RC had not been to fly through the window. Has anyone had a similar experience?

LOL! Very good technique Taipan, I might even give that a try at work. :tongue:

LOL, crazy! :crazy:

Thats just a myth, many people have been said to feel pain in their dreams. :wolfbite:

[color=red]Topic reached 10 pages and was locked. Part III of the topic can be foundhere.[/color]