The BIG vitamin B topic

(Please work, please work, please work!) Im thinkin the same lol!! im going to eat a little too much cheese and all just to make sure

XD I just ate a pot of Philladelphia(sp?) and drank a glass of milk, am off to bed now. Wish me luck! I’ll get the vitamins tomorrow~

Good Luck, night night dont let the bed bugs bite, I hope for you sakes you dont have a nightmare. I cant believe you ate a whole pot of philly delphi. Do you love the stuff then

Yay~ It certainly improved my DR! I managed to fill in about 6 and 1/4 pages in my little black DD. (Will update LD4all DD soon!)

Nah, I hate Philly, I had to hold my nose when eating it. >.<

Well I managed to get B6 and B complex, but they didn’t have any B12 =(. Will try it out tonight~ n.n
(Now I have to hide the bottles somewhere where Mum won’t find them =/)

1 Like

Well, I took 100mg(10x10mg) of B6 and 100mg(1x100mg) of B-complex with a glass of warm milk, then ate some Philladelphia(cheese) and then went to bed. Got to sleep about 45 mins after getting into bed.

When I woke up, I had no recall whatsoever. Do you think the vitamins could have done this?

The things you go through just to get a really cool lucid dream lol
:cool:

Too right. =(

click here

I took 100 mg of B6 the other night. It was awful! Barely any dream recall. Instead I woke up at 2 and was unable to fall asleep for a few hours. That morning I was exhausted. My hopes were so high. I am afraid to take larger doses becuase I fear it will just augment the side-affects.

You guys do realize that B6 isnt reccomended above 3mg a day right? more than this can cause nerological damage

I seem to get nightmares from 20 mg of B6 :eek: But since I wake up after each nightmare I get better recall anyway :tongue:

basicm, that 3 mg is what is recommended for a normal human for the body to work properly . Taking a few times higher dose isn’t dangerous since b6 water solvable and the body gets rid of the extra that it doesn’t need when you pee. It’s only if you take insane amounts that you can damage yourself.

You got it wrong. 3mg is the amount of B6 you need to take in order live healthily. It is the MINIMUM dosage not maximum.

Ive been taking one vitamin B complex half and hour before going
to bed everynight for the past couple of nights, at first the dreams and dream recall is really good, but then each night it gets less and less ( Dont work as good after a while ).
Its like you body adapts to taking it and gets use to it. I think I will take them now and again so my body dont get into the habit of having one everynight.

I just had to ask… Why can’t you get that kind of vividness again?

Just wanted to give my 15cents on the Vit b6 issue…tried it with the WBTB technique…and Whooooooooooooooooa…incredible Lucidity, Superpowers, cognition, “logical” thinking all were enhanced…
Method was got up earlier than usual (as per WBTB) got a walk…did some reading then took B6 30 mins b4 returning to bed 2 hrs later. then it was Lucid Dreams baby…yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaah…

Was this The first time you have tried them, if so the effects get less and less. So use it well at first.

I might give them a ago after waking early hours of the morning tonight… its sounds as if it works

In reply to your question…nope!..this wasnt the first time i used B6 i pretty much have Lds when i use it…or at least some VERY VIVID dreams…what i do …as with all my “supplements” is to cycle my intake…never going above 100mg on any given day and then taking some days off completely…the effects are usually stronger after a couple days off the Vitamin…as would be expected…

Thanks,I will try that have days on and off
so my body doesnt adapt and get use to it

Would there be a difference, in terms of dream recall, if you use B-complex rather than just plain B6?

B complex has got B6 in it and a few other little goody’s in it so I would have thought it wont make much of a difference