The Eight Lucidity Challenge - Winner: Ysim

3 Days is fine, I think.

Yeah, three days i perfect (i was more referring to the previous tasks).
Wish me luck! sends lucid vibes to everyone :content:

Well, I did search for treasures, but I wasn’t close to finding them (Had quite some time of item-picking before the chest)

Anyway, here it is:

SPOILER - Click to view

I zone in (A video games term: When you choose a location onn a map and you apear there as if you walked there, only in very little time) to a large city. I am with a number of different people. I am know that we are playing treasure hunt (I speak here on the RL game, in which you get a note with a riddle to which the answer is a location, in which there is another note and so on, until you finally get to the treasure. Also, note that the game was created by an engineer who was, apperently my RL father). We split into small squadrons (I belive those were to squads of four, but I also think that we were about thirty there. Anyhow, we were aproximitly four) Our map is filled with locations (Yellow\Light Green circles and squares) which one is where the treasure is and the others are areas from which we need to collect certain objects (The area in which those objects are located is the same area that the square\circle covers) We start to go. The others tell us that we are taking the long way. We pass by a factory (There are two factories: Left and Right [or was it Left and West? North and Right? Blue and Red?]) I am revealed that the engineer has worked for that factory. I am known that he was at time the best and at times the worst worker (The actual terms that were used were that he could have cried for days and nights at times, and at times he could work without sleeping for days and nights. This might be a reference to a bipolar disorder) We get to the position. I find a monitor cable, and ask the others to look for a monitor (I meant an LCD one, although I didn’t say that) We find no monitor, and we put our findings in a cart (Which we soon forget) We go the the next point, and find an antenna. I want to pick it yp, but I don’t make it. Someone mentions that we need a cart. I think “we have had one a minute ago”

Well… i did find a chest. But im not sure it counts. It was the element of the pineapple :eek: The moment i opened it it started shooting out tons of pineapple coconuts and ice cream.
It was very tasty though, especialy with the vanilla caramel ice cream :yes:

And the scores are…

1. Wyvern - 80 points
  2. Ysim - 50 points
  3. Queen SD - 50 points
  4. TwilightDreamer - 40 points
  5. ian1
  6. Doson
  7. liam_sw
  8. strinky
  9. Ang
  10. wnvoss

Great job :smile:.

Task 5: To the city

Go and have fun in the city. It can be a city in Sweden or a city in America, just go to a city that you like and have fun.

Go to an arcade: 20 points, 10 points for every game you finish playing
Go to a cinema: 20 points, 10 points for every movie watched
Go shopping: 20 points, 10 points for every item bought
Go eat a fancy dinner: 20 points, 10 points for every meal
Change your appearance: 50 points
Change your gender: 30 points
Hangout with a DC: 40 points

Sorry for the task being posted late I overslept :peek: This task will end on Thursday 02.00 AM GMT

Hmmm…Nobody have posted…I will give you another day so the task will now end on Friday 02.00 AM GMT :tongue:

Ah well that’s nice of you :yes: I hope i get a LD tonight…
How many more tasks are there? (the more the better :grin: )

I think it’s usually 7 tasks in each challenge. So there are 2 tasks left :smile:
Wishes that everyone will have many lucid dreams

I hope everyone know that you can still get points from doing the previous tasks :tongue: .

And the scores are…

1. Wyvern - 80 points
  2. Ysim - 50 points
  3. Queen SD - 50 points
  5. ian1
  6. Doson
  7. liam_sw
  8. strinky
  9. Ang
  10. wnvoss

Task 6: The random task of doom

I don’t have any good ideas so this will be a very, very random task with very random things to do.

Have a snowball fight: 40 points
Fly: 20 points (I never get tired of it :wink: )
Write a song: 50 points, 100 points if you write it in your DJ
Rob a bank: 80 points
Transform into something/someone: 60 points
Explore an old house/castle/mansion: 30 points
Visit Hogwarts: 60 points
Sit on a cloud: 20 points
Eat a banana split: 10 points
Breathe underwater: 30 points

The task will end on Monday 02:00 AM GMT, Good luck :woot:.

And the scores are…

1. Wyvern - 80 points
  2. Ysim - 50 points
  3. Queen SD - 50 points
  5. ian1
  6. Doson
  7. liam_sw
  8. strinky
  9. Ang
  10. wnvoss

Task 7: The Final Task

Control lighthing, fire, water, earth and wind: 10 points each
Fly : 20 points
Go through a wall: 40 points
Go through a mirror: 50 points
Teleport somewhere: 30 points
Summon something: 30 points
Cast a spell: 10 points for each spell

Extra: 30 points extra if you manage to do everything

It’s the final task! Everyone good luck and try your best :smile:.
The task will end on Thursday 02.00 AM GMT

Woo, I got lucid :colgate:

When I became lucid, I was in my old kitchen and decided to leave, so I flew through the wall…I don’t remember much after that :razz:

It’s only a few hours before the task ends :eek:. Everyone do your best :wink:

I may just beat Wyvern :eek:

This is a first.

What! Impossible!
Forgot about this… I’ll just have to complete all the tasks in 1 LD within 4 hours of sleep!! For this I must BELIEVE!! (Or maybe I can sneak an LD during one of my classes… hmmm…)

/me is hyper off sleep deprivation

And the scores are…

1. Ysim - 130 points
  2. Wyvern - 80 points
  3. Queen SD - 50 points
  5. ian1
  6. Doson
  7. liam_sw
  8. strinky
  9. Ang
  10. wnvoss

And the winner is Ysim :mrgreen:! Congratulations Ysim you are the next taskmaker. And everyone good work on the tasks :content:

:colgate: Thank you!

Aw great now I need to think of seven new tasks…

/me will open sign up topic soon…

Congratulations Ysim :content:
What she says: “you did very good, well done”
What she thinks: “grrrr i’ll get you next time”
:lol: jk