The end is near

Good luck Firehorse, all the best!
To write from the heart…the heart must first be harmonised with one self, your right!

Greetz,
Jeff

All right, if you ever run for President, make sure you have some way of telling us you’re the legendary FireHorse! FireHorse as our leader! SOMEONE has to greet all the people imigrating into our country! :happy:
“Hi, I’m FireHorse, welcome to the USA! Enjoy your stay!”

:cheesy:

youre leaving oh man , hey but at least youre coming back in 2004 and by then i probably would have mastered doing every thing from the matrix reloaded in my ld’s oh yeah start flying aroud with a pole thingy and guns and throw guns in the air and the guns spin round so fast it just looks like a sphere and then all bullets start flinging out of the sphere to kill the bad guys cool huh? and then an extremely duhhh!! !!! bad guy comes up to me and says :confused:tupid: and i say well youll be with :angel: :angel_fly: in a minuite okay so it doesnt do that in the matreloaded but its cool anyway

Well good bye. I’ll probably be here in 2004. Take care.

Technodreamer

Well that sucks, i didnt even get to say goodbye :confused: . I hate to see these threads, it makes me think these people will never be back. I’m sure you’ll be back, everybody comes back :cool: . It’s been great to see your opinion here and there FireHose. Im back and forth myself, anyways i just wanted to wish you luck for the incoming months and im looking forward to your comeback day :happy: , other than that have a great life, and watch out for those terrorists…Adios

Ooyeah…Goodbye