The LD4all Chess tournament

oo … is there chess on messenger… hmmmm … thinks & … goes to look

I don’t have messenger. We will have to play PM chess, i see no other way.

What about the chat ?

I’ll see if it works. If not, we will have to resort to PM.

DAMMIT! It doesn’t work. It has to be PM then.

Has everyone finished yet? Its already been a week. I look forward to my next game.

OOPS! I still haven’t had a chance to play yet!

Sorry … I must pull out :sad: … just got a humungous pile of coursework sorry guys! … HebrewB can take victory

Awwwwwwwwwwww. I wanted to play sometime. I just never found a time when you were online…

Maybe I can do it instead of Freedom, to keep the game running. I mean I think it’s easier if you have an equal number.
But I’m not good in chess or something. I haven’t played in a really long time.

Okay. We will need to PM our moves to each other, which could get a bit tedious.

Yeah that’s okay, but Petter have to prove it first. Since he’s kind of the GM.
And where was it where the others play and what wouldn’t work for you? I couldn’t find it in the topic, since there are deleted some posts.

Yahoo chess.

Thanks BA :content: … sorry again HebrewB … I’ll probably join once my coursework is over… ugh… crosses fingers

Good luk with the coursework. What work is it? Just wondering…

Thanks Hebrew :content: … we’ve been presented with live project (civil engineering) … and we have to pitch our concept to the actual client eep! … but there’s a lot of work involved :sad:

Sounds hard. best of luck to ye me lad.

Offcourse its OK Sandra :hugs:

Ill wat to the next weeken or until you are done with settinguo thenext round :smile:

Kenneth defeated me

How are the game going ?

I have been a bit bucy the last time , so I havent really got the chess going :sad:

I’m a bit confused here. Is Jason playing against Sandra or freedom88? I think that’s the only game still missing.

(And Jason, why can’t you play at Yahoo again?)