The LD4all Chess tournament

I agree with Sandra. Maybe we should call it a draw or something. Or i should just pull out due to difficulties.

/me is still patiently waiting. :smile:

Can I suggest for the next round (If there is one :smile: if there aren’t many people we just play everyone and post the results? That would mean more games faster and less organising. Would work well for 7 or fewer people.

Personally, I don’t mind waiting for you to finish, Sandra and Jason. That’s just me anyway.

I think that works better too :content:

(Jason, how is it with your MSN? or should we do it with PM?)

I don’t mind waiting :content: I think it’s better that everyone gets a chance to play, even if it takes a little longer.

:yes: The Gm agrees :content:

1.Inch GMT+13
2.Blackangel3.Petter GMT+1
4.Grave GMT+8
5.Kenneth GMT+1
6.Hebrew2 GMT +0

Everyone against everyone . :content:

1.Inch
2.BlackAngel
3.Petter
4.Grave
5.Kenneth
6.Hebrew2

[size=200]All against all[/size]

Why is Freedom88 on the list and Sandra isn’t? Is Freedom88 back and Sandra out? Has Sandra and Jason finished? (I’m curious as to the outcome…) And should we start playing against everybody now?

Its just me beeing lazy and having bad time :sad:

I simply just copied and pasted the old list … :shy:

So should we already start playing against everybody?

:hugs: Petter, I have this feeling you have a hard time lately. I could be wrong trough. But anyway take care :content:

I thought that was meant for the next round actually.

I still haven’t finished playing with Jason :sad: I would really want to actually.

And if this is a next round I think you might have to ask if people still want to play and there aren’t any new people who want to join?

Can we close the tournament and maybe start a new one in the middle of February ?

I am having a pretty big task for school now .

And am getting way to much addicted to tibia .

And mom and dad is getting a bit crazy ower me beeing a lot on the PC . :sad:

If they go into ld4all I dont know how I would react ! :scared:

Sandra, out best bet is the tournament i got invited to, its for Guest members. if you are Quick you may be able to join.

It’s too late already for that. I can’t see you in there either.

Oh well. Lets try some other time.

it can give sandra and hebrew a chance to try and play a game before the next round.

petter when you are ready … let me know and I will spring clean the topic again :smile:

It is now the middle of February.

I feel guilty for not playing.
I’m really sorry.
I’ve been thinking about it, not that I forgot, but somehow we didn’t play. We haven’t talked about it at all actually :cry:
I’m sorry

Its ok, Sandra. Nothing to be sorry about. It can’t be helped. After all, you didn’t do anything wrong. You tried already. And in any case, its not that big of a deal.

Anyway, lets just move on now, I think we should wait for Petter to make his decision.

I think we should close The 2 ld4all chess tournament (2LST)

And start a new one , would be much tidier and more clean done .

Then sign up

I am realyl sorry for not doing anything , but I have had much on my mind :sad:

Sorry people! We tried to play over the ONE chess site that actually worked, and it wouldn’t let us cos we didn’t pay!