The Lucid Dreaming HandBook [DOWNLOAD 2.0]

website is

freewebs.com/lucid_dreaming_ … index.html

I’ll put it in the first post as well.

Anyways…I do realise that some of the pages are hard to read because of background issues and text issues, and that is what I’m fixing, which I think I’ve said about 20 times now. Sarcasm was used in that reply to your topic, and I guess it didn’t really show that much, but thats fine. I’m going to be making the text highlightable so you will be able to copy/paste things or do whatever. As for printing. In my next “release”, I am going to have a word document that has every technique/tutorial that is on the software. Printer friendly and readable for the user. Plus, that makes it easier printing selected pages rather than everything. This seems like a workable solution to me, but if you still have objections, then I can put print buttons, which would be a pain in the butt to do on every single tutorial.

Anyways…I find it interesting that you’ve been the only one to say to me you 100% despise the movie on the menu. You make such a big deal about it. lol. ok ok ok…I have a solution for this too.

In the next release of LDH, you will be able to download 2 versions. Version 3.0A and Version 3.0B. 3.0A will have the movie, maybe sound effects, backgrounds and more “good-looking” type materials. Version 3.0B will be a complete opposite. No backgrounds will be images, all will be solid colors that match text colors. There will be no movies at all or sound effects or music for that matter. This will not only drop down the size by a crapload, but will make some of you happy. Both versions will have the highlightable text and all the new text features, as well as more items. They will both also have the word document with all techniques included.

Let me know what you guys think, especially r3m0t, and I’ll get started!

o o o o will I still need to download Windows Media Player 10 for the movie version?

i was guessing that you might need it, because some people were having problems with the movie…but really, you shouldn’t…lol. otherwords no.

I can’t manage to download this. Is there a safe working link that supports download resuming with Getright?

Note that my alternate links on the first post are currently down right now, and possibly forever. I moved around my server config a while back and cleared the files I had before.

Hmm…ok. Yeah the rapidshare links arnt working because nobody has downloaded it in some time now… I’ll try and send it to you via email later on tonight, when I have some time on my hands. I’ll use yousendit.com (I think that’s it).

A pdf of this would be pretty great… or if you make a mac version…

Maybe opening the source at source forge or soemthing could get it working right faster?

Sounds pretty cool…